Findmall.com

Two Wheels In The Ozarks

Welcome! Log In Register
WELCOME TO OUR NEW FRIENDS
Posted by: wolfy70
Date: October 20, 2010 06:19PM
how about an area where the new member can go to to introduce themselves and we can leave welcome messages for them there has been a few newbies come in and i didnt see that they were here till they started posting just a suggestion take it or leave it you all get the big bucks to do what you feel is right for the forum and up to date you all have done an awsome job and i am possitive you will in the future as well

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2010 08:43PM by JnC.

Re: A Suggestion If I May For The Big Money Makers Of The Forum
Posted by: leemetoride
Date: October 20, 2010 07:21PM
Hi Wolfy70-Sounds good to me since this is my first time.Logging on here that is..lol

Posted by: Beerman
Date: October 20, 2010 07:25PM
Yes it is a good idea you need to talk to HMFIC. Welcome leemetoride tell us a little about yourself and what you ride and come out and ride with us. Don't be afraid to jump in this is not a private club and most of us did not know each other before we met on these forums. Glad to have you with us.

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Posted by: RedneckRider
Date: October 20, 2010 07:27PM
Welcome to the asylum there Leemetoride. Tell us about yourself, what ya ride, all the little dirty secrets that you don't want the Secret Service to find out. Most of us on here are harmless but there are a few of the womenfolk that are dangerous with forks.:thumbup::rofl:

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: lilbitsexton
Date: October 20, 2010 07:54PM
Now, Now RNR... who would you be referring to in that statement? hummmm????

Welcome Leemetoride!

Posted by: leemetoride
Date: October 20, 2010 08:01PM
I ride Bitch..lol-Don't think I could hold up my own bike-My Hubby and I own a Road king.I come from a family of bikers-My hubby is new-But has rode my brothers and my son's.We live in Oklahoma.I was so glad the hubby finally starting riding.I rode with my brother till he passed away~ and my sons-But now that the ole man got his-I'll ride on his..lol~Let's see we are just laid back people with a laid back life.We had two son's together~raised my nephew so we have three sons.Now three grand-babies! We are not your average parents-We enjoy being with our kids and they hang with us.It's all good life's to short to worry and stress over the little things.We just chill with them and have a good time.Either with the family or with friends we have a good-time.Not more to tell yah~I ride in memory of my brotha from the same motha..Little something we always said to each other.So "Hi "to all and look forward to knowing and meeting new people.We met Wolfy70 at the BBB'Q..We stay'd @ the same place..Good ole Journey Inn.-But hey we got a place to stay-So last minute for us.But so ready to go back-We was planning on the Talimena dr this weekend ~But weatherman says Rain:(~Being a half/Breed I won't Dance-Maybe it wont rain.Ha~..:cheers:

Posted by: thunderhorse
Date: October 20, 2010 08:10PM
welcome leemetoride Glad ya found the place. I tell ya what if wolfy din't scare ya off you'll be okay here. If you don't dance and it doen't rain this weekend I'll buy you and your hubby a cold beverage of your choice. I have this weekend off and I really need a ride. Got my finger crossed that you can come thru for me.:wave:

Date: October 20, 2010 08:23PM
Glad to make your acquiantance there and very sharp bike. Everyone on here is very laid back and you won't find a better bunch of people to ride with. Our motto is Ride to Eat. We always find a good local place to eat in the middle of our rides where we are able to sit down and chat and talk about...what else but riding. We are a very active riding forum and almost every weekend there is some ride with at least half the group. Looking forward to meeting you and getting to ride with the both of you.:thumbup:

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: larryc
Date: October 20, 2010 08:41PM
Welcome Leemetoride from another Okie! There are a few of us on here. Shadowoki and vtxokie live in Grove. I'm in Miami. I ride whenever I can. You'd think since I'm unemployed right now that I would be riding a lot, but hasn't worked that way. Welcome to the group! Let me know when you're going to do the Talimena. I've been wanting to ride it.

To our wonderful new friends.....
Posted by: JnC
Date: October 20, 2010 08:38PM
Please know that you are welcome here and we would love to get to know you. Post pics of yourself and your ride. Tell us a little about yourself. Don't be afraid to jump right in. If you are looking for a ride group....well ya found one!!

If life is a highway, I need a new map.

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW FRIENDS
Date: October 20, 2010 08:45PM
wolfy70
how about an area where the new member can go to to introduce themselves and we can leave welcome messages for them there has been a few newbies come in and i didnt see that they were here till they started posting just a suggestion take it or leave it you all get the big bucks to do what you feel is right for the forum and up to date you all have done an awsome job and i am possitive you will in the future as well

Ya mean like this wolfi???????:happy:

Re: To our wonderful new friends.....
Posted by: whiskeyman
Date: October 20, 2010 08:57PM
JnC
Please know that you are welcome here and we would love to get to know you. Post pics of yourself and your ride. Tell us a little about yourself. Don't be afraid to jump right in. If you are looking for a ride group....well ya found one!!

Yeah what JnC said, hell of a bunch here thanks for joining up.....:thumbup:

The Grim Reaper of Social Networking

Posted by: Beerman
Date: October 20, 2010 09:05PM
Good Job Lynn! I knew we needed another moderator you are doing great!

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Posted by: missourimike
Date: October 20, 2010 09:11PM
Welcome to the Madness, leemetoride! The majority of these folks have only known each other just this year, so don't feel like you're intruding on some old Group of Grumps.
We like variety in people and their rides, makes things interesting! We will have some events going on in OKieLand, so keep in touch and and an eye on our postings. Join In!

Re: To our wonderful new friends.....
Date: October 20, 2010 09:12PM
well thank you.....thank you very much....:please:

Posted by: Ozarksoutlaw
Date: October 20, 2010 09:36PM
Welcome leemetoride, hope to meet ya soon and that is a nice bike!!!

If I'd a knowed I was gonna live this long I'd a took better care of myself.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

Date: October 20, 2010 09:53PM
It is great to have another Harley in the group...it gets a little quiet on the rides with all of those Hondas and Kawis:rofl:

Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: vtxokie
Date: October 20, 2010 10:06PM
Welcome from Grove! Glad to have you aboard.

Anonymous User
Date: October 20, 2010 10:15PM
Vtxokie's other half here......welcome to a bunch of friendly and outgoing people here. Where in Oklahoma are you from?

Posted by: wolfy70
Date: October 21, 2010 04:48AM
glad you made it Leslie. that pic you posted does not do that bike justice . Jeanie they are in tulsa and just from the 2 days we were down in Arkieland they will fit right in with all of us

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login