Two Wheels In The Ozarks

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW FRIENDS
Posted by: Tommygun48
Date: November 07, 2011 10:25PM
::wave: Welcome to the funny farm :yo::crazy:

SW Mo Ride Captain

Patriot Guard Riders

God created us from dust. That is no reason to treat another person like dirt!
DIAPERS & POLITICIANS MUST BE CHANGED FREQUENTLY, FOR THE SAME REASON

Posted by: grybrd
Date: February 29, 2012 04:41PM
My wife met someone at the HyVee Convenience store in Springfield & he passed on the website -- said we should check out the TWWD patch forum. Anyway we are pretty new at this forum and chat business so not sure what we are doing on the site... had fun looking around and will try and hook up with some of the rides. We have lived in Springfield for about 8 years now, moving down from MN where we had lived all our lives. I just bought a 2012 Road King, and my wife rides a Fat Boy, which I was riding but gave back to her since I traded in her low rider for the Road King. We both work basically Monday - Friday but go riding as often as possible of weekends. -- our Names are Mark & Sue Jensen... As I mentioned my wife works at the new HyVee convenience store & I drive concrete mixer truck for DuraKast out of Springfield. We will keep watching the posts and hope to meet up with some folks that like to ride. Glad to see there is a place where a person can just show up and ride along. Thanks

Posted by: Ozarksoutlaw
Date: February 29, 2012 05:14PM
Lookin forward to ridin with ya soon!!!!

If I'd a knowed I was gonna live this long I'd a took better care of myself.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

Posted by: missourimike
Date: February 29, 2012 05:19PM
Welcome, Mark & Sue! Keep checking the site here and pick a time/ride/event that you can attend with us. Looking forward to Spring and Meeting You Folks.

Posted by: Gypsy
Date: February 29, 2012 06:00PM
Welcome Mark and Sue and also a big welcome to Dejavue and Flynwrnch

Posted by: leroy
Date: February 29, 2012 06:13PM
welcome Mark and Sue. we forgive you for being from Minnesota. Just kidding I was from there along time ago. Anyway check out the ride section as we are riding Sunday.

montana

Posted by: rlbvtx
Date: February 29, 2012 06:59PM
Welcome MArk and Sue,, looking forward to many Rides in the future :thumbup:

Liv'n The Dream.... on my VTX

Date: March 04, 2012 07:58PM
Looks like we had two new people join the forum today!!!!!
Welcome and just jump right in!!!!!!:thumbup:

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

Posted by: JnC
Date: March 13, 2012 06:55PM
DITTO what OO said!!

If life is a highway, I need a new map.

Posted by: Harry
Date: April 30, 2012 01:46PM
Hello my name is Harry and my wife Amy are new to your website and are loving reading your post. We ride a 2011 Ultra limited. Found this site thru Mike because of the poker run that we are planning May 6th for Sierra Elliott. But after posting realized there are some really cool people on here that we would love to meet and ride with. My nickname is HAIRBALL and love to ride anywhere. We have about 8 bikes that are riding to New Orleans over Memorial weekend. And are telling them about this site we all ride alot. I have put 17000 miles on the Ultra since Aug 2011. Before that had 26000 on our 2007 Softail. So if you want to ride we are there. thanks again for wanting to get to know the newbees. HAIRBALL

Posted by: missourimike
Date: April 30, 2012 03:02PM
Welcome, Harry "Hairball" Thornton and Wife Amy! I hope to meet you in person at the Benefit Run. We have a good core group of riders and there is always someone ready to ride in whatever direction you take. When planning a daily run, ride, trip, or just off to a meal, let us know if you want Company.

Date: April 30, 2012 03:10PM
Welcome, hope to meet ya soon!!!!!

Posted by: rlbvtx
Date: April 30, 2012 06:54PM
Welcome to the group :thumbup:

Liv'n The Dream.... on my VTX

Posted by: Harry
Date: May 02, 2012 03:42PM
Kinda nice having people around here close that like to ride. We are ready to meet all of you. Hope we can take a few longer runs with everyone nice just to get away and forget the daily grind. Seems like our jobs let us put up with dumb people everyday that dont know what freedom really means. I served in the Army and really like the fact we can ride and do what we want because of people like us. Hope to see you all at the poker run Sunday morning. Please say you met us on this website so i can get your name and number for future riding and dining Or just bar hopping.

Date: May 30, 2012 07:06PM
Followed a Goldwing from Buffalo today and it turned in the lot at Louisburg, it was an inspector checkin out one of the homes. I told him about us and gave him the website addy and he said he'd prolly stop by here. I explained our "ride to eat" philosophy and he said that's what they do also! He seemed interested in the big tenderloins at 254 Cafe, I told him someone goes up there every month or so!

Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW FRIENDSN/T
Posted by: yttocs
Date: May 30, 2012 09:24PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2012 10:53AM by yttocs.

Date: May 30, 2012 11:31PM
I know they're wantin to ride when they can, this is another guy from around Sparta! Hopefully they will all get free to go on some rides:thumbup:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login