Findmall.com

Racing Fans Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Daytona
Posted by: TERRY
Date: February 13, 2011 08:57PM
Lookes like JR is on the pole. Perhaps the changes my do some good. Sure would like MARK get in the chase and win.
TL

Re: Daytona
Posted by: Kimmer
Date: February 14, 2011 07:16AM
TERRY
Lookes like JR is on the pole. Perhaps the changes my do some good. Sure would like MARK get in the chase and win.
TL

I would love to see Mark M win a championship!

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference!'

Posted by: JnC
Date: February 14, 2011 10:43AM
Yeppers.....Mark Mark is Da Man:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If life is a highway, I need a new map.

Posted by: Dirtyearnie
Date: February 16, 2011 09:23AM
I have always been a race fan from way back when Rusty Wallace and Mark Martin raced in Springfield in the early seventies. Now that was racing. Larry Philips was beating Mark and Rusty regularly. Later on when Rusty and Marlk was trying to to get Larry to go bigtime But he would have none of that. He was home boy but that
son ofa gun was a hell of a racer. Now Nascar doesn't apeal to me on these cthe these big tracks. Call me old fashioned. Today all they do is ride around. Far as I can see the best part of the race is down on the pits. That's my take and I'm sticking to it.

Riders please, choose secondary roads,they're scenic and safe and a lot more fun.

Posted by: whiskeyman
Date: February 18, 2011 07:37PM
Good point DE I was an official with a touring Dirt Late Model Series in this part of the country, the bad thing is when you know the behind the scenes stuff takes the fun out of it.... I still watch a little Nascar but riding the 2 wheels is what I do now... As far as Larry Phillips he was and will always be the man in SW Missouri...

The Grim Reaper of Social Networking

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login