Findmall.com

Lagniappe (Views)

Welcome! Log In Register
PLAYGROUND RULES
Posted by: JnC
Date: May 23, 2011 08:54PM
Playground Rules I Have Learned This Week

If it's your playground and you have rules....they should be posted for all to see and understand. Don't want to mistake anyone for an adult here.

If there are 50 kids playing on the playground and You don't like ONE of them.....You should leave the playground in a huff...cussing all the way out..

If you have a disagreement with someone else on the playground....you should both drag the dirty laundry out for all to see rather than privately settle the situation.

You should NEVER have a disagreement one on one.....Drag in others to take sides..

NEVER..NEVER think before you say something that might be misconstrued.

Always assume that everyone will understand the point you are trying to make. And knows when you are serious or joking.

Only one view counts....YOURS. Anything else is just an exercise in tyranny.

If one person breaks the playground rules.....close the playground. Like the Three Musketeers " it's one for all and all for one"... No individuals here!

Forget that when you throw disparaging remarks at the playground...you are hitting innocent people with your remarks.

When an issue crops up between other people....jump on the bandwagon and take a side whether you fully understand BOTH sides or not. People are not equipped to deal with their own issues without your input.

Fallout grudges won't harm bystanders.

If life is a highway, I need a new map.

Re: PLAYGROUND RULES
Posted by: Beerman
Date: May 27, 2011 02:58PM
JnC
Playground Rules I Have Learned This Week

Only one view counts....YOURS.

Enough said right there!

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login