Findmall.com

Lagniappe (Views)

Welcome! Log In Register
Gone Private
Posted by: prksg
Date: July 22, 2010 09:13AM
The other site has gone private, you need Rally's permission to join, and read what's being posted. I guess that is how you maintain control

Re: Gone Private
Posted by: JnC
Date: July 22, 2010 12:31PM
I can't believe he hasn't kicked me to the curb yet. I'm surprised he doesn't filter every post for his approval.......OOPS..better not give him any ideas....lol

If life is a highway, I need a new map.

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: July 22, 2010 09:15PM
I guess maybe the regional masochists will be flocking to OB to sign up.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: hippochick39
Date: July 22, 2010 10:19PM
I'm pretty sure that Michelle took down her facebook page after reading her daughters post, some guys post, both about being lied to and then my post about not wanting to hear her cries in the middle of the night of what a cheating, mooch he was, then I believe there were a couple more posts and then POOF it was gone! But yes, given the light of the WHOLE picture, someone is very much into control! Ah hell, give it a month and when somebody wants some jet skis, the moon, sun and the sky, s.h.i.t will hit the fan again, but by then, we will have put many more miles under us, swimming, eating and FUN~so I'm just say'n this~WHO THE F#$K CARES!!

I'm here on Earth to HAVE FUN!!

Posted by: JnC
Date: July 22, 2010 10:24PM
Ah...but isn't it gonna fall hard and heavy when he realizes that he has NO control over anything????? It's all just been an illusion. He is such a tiny speck in the universe and has no control over his own life much less someone elses....Poor little boy will crumble to his knees then... He was counciled, he was advised and he was warned....now it's all up to him......Don't look like he caught a clue tho does it?

If life is a highway, I need a new map.

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: July 23, 2010 06:03PM
This is what....the third time the FB page has come down? Let's get down to brass tacks here....who really gives a rat's ass any more. I beat her to the punch and removed her from my friend's list because I don't want the next round of pissing and moaning that will certainly come. The best thing that can now happen is that both of them go as far away from here as they can get.....good bye, good luck, good riddance. There's nothing around here that Michelle would want to do in the way of a job. She can't make enough to keep one of them in a high roller lifestyle on what Missouri state employees are paid, so Utah is the best bet there. If she's going to get hitched up with this guy, Utah sorta turns a blind eye to bigamy, so he can stay married to the current wife and live with Michelle out there. But as Chick said....we'll have a lot of miles by the time that happens.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login