Findmall.com

Lagniappe (Views)

Welcome! Log In Register
It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.......
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: July 21, 2010 12:12PM
I was out and about on the web a few minutes ago and came across an interesting item on another forum. Apparently the members over there are not supporting it like you guys do over here, the reason being that they are out riding all the time and don't have any time for computer stuff.
I suppose that is a reasonable explanation why posting has dropped way off. Fortunately that problem has not affected lakestock dot com yet. We seem to get in a lot of rides and stay active on the forum as well. A little side note was added about that other forum not having much to say.....I would retort with this:
if you have to resort to posting nothing but announcements about upcoming rides and rallies, that gets sorta boring since most of us on all the forums don't make it to those rides, rallies and poker runs in far away places. I know the guys on here try to support as many as we can, but we don't have the vast numbers of active members that have not been removed from our old forum, so we do the best we can with what we have.
Peanut Gallery.....what say you?
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Re: It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.......
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: July 21, 2010 12:48PM
Aieeeeee! Moderated by my own moderator.....:rofl: actually I asked Beerman to move this not only because it really belongs here rather than in the riding forum, but also it was a good practical exercise. We're going to take the high road and let nature take its course.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: Beerman
Date: July 21, 2010 01:05PM
Wow it worked! Ok I got it now seems pretty easy to do. I think I can handle stuff like this if it doesn't get to much more complicated! :biggrin:

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Posted by: JnC
Date: July 21, 2010 04:56PM
OK.....well hell.....I just can't do it.....I gotta go slap him....:punch:

If life is a highway, I need a new map.

Date: July 21, 2010 05:18PM
eat that bitch...........Ok now it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood:bouncy:

Date: July 21, 2010 06:56PM
Nice post Lynn!!!

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Date: July 21, 2010 08:00PM
What happens if your mouth and bike are too big for your britches!

Funny Valkyrie Video

Date: July 21, 2010 08:06PM
LOL.....LOL......oh where shall I put it??????????:bouncy:

Posted by: whiskeyman
Date: July 21, 2010 08:18PM
Man a lot can happen when your not online for a day or two......Work is gonna kick my butt the next couple weeks.....Trying to get caught up...

The Grim Reaper of Social Networking

Date: July 21, 2010 08:21PM
Anywhere you do or don't want to it is public domain now!

Date: July 21, 2010 08:44PM
whiskeyman
Man a lot can happen when your not online for a day or two......Work is gonna kick my butt the next couple weeks.....Trying to get caught up...

What can we do to help???????

Posted by: whiskeyman
Date: July 21, 2010 09:08PM
Drink more....lmao......:thumbup:

The Grim Reaper of Social Networking

Date: July 21, 2010 09:36PM
:drinking::drunk::crazy:OK....got it covered!!!!:cheers::beers:

Date: July 21, 2010 09:43PM
Great spot for your post Lynn!!! I never realized just how funny that video was. I felt bad for the guy that is good comedy.

Date: July 21, 2010 09:46PM
Just doing my duty as a concerned fellow rider:thumbup:....I'm sure any of you that hadn't been kicked off would have done no less.:tongue:

Posted by: Ozarksoutlaw
Date: July 21, 2010 09:50PM
I was wonderin what was there, dial- up remember.

If I'd a knowed I was gonna live this long I'd a took better care of myself.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

Date: July 21, 2010 10:08PM
:suprised:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2010 10:25PM by Beerman.

Date: July 22, 2010 12:01AM
Beerman
:suprised:

Speachless?????????

Posted by: RedneckRider
Date: July 22, 2010 06:39PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Thomas Jefferson

Date: July 22, 2010 06:52PM
STOP THAT RnR.....you're gonna hurt yourself!!!!:stretcher:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login