Re: There's A Bad Moon On The Rise
Posted by: hippochick39
Date: July 20, 2010 05:07PM
Yup, love that American Pickers too!!

I'm here on Earth to HAVE FUN!!

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: July 20, 2010 08:04PM
RNR.....since some of these soirees could turn into annual events, I'm sorta thinking about making ten gallons or so of primo English ale and bottle it for a future event. This is not the 5 or 6% commercial swill you buy in the stores.....This is some potent beer/ale that will incapacitate you if you drink it on an empty stomach......20 oz bottles since I don't have a cooler/tapper set up. But for now you will have to settle for mere premium Heinie....in the little mini kegs unless I can find a distributor who carries pony kegs.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Date: July 20, 2010 09:18PM
Hey, guys.....since I figured this was pretty much stinking up the place, I moved it over here.This Lagniappe forum is the no holds barred place that you can say pretty much what you feel like saying as long as it's truthful.....moving the topic here will let us get on with the business or riding, eating, and partying.
See.....that wasn't so hard was it?
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: 2wheelin2000
Date: July 20, 2010 09:46PM
Linda and i went to Pawn Stars just this last april while visiting the daughter and grandkids. It was late at night but if you checkout the sign at there business and the yellow pages it says its open 24 hours. Just one catch, they close the showroom were all the filming takes place and have a window you can go to to pawn stuff and you never enter the building. People was showwing up by taxi and personal cars left and right just to findout they couldn't enter the building. Boy was they pissed. I do like the show if i can see new shows. I get tired of reruns.

Date: July 21, 2010 12:53PM
I really like The Old Man.....he's about as cool as it gets. Great show, and if you pay attention you can learn a lot of history about the things that come through the door. Night before last they had a "gun key" or a "key gun" and nobody could figure out what it was used for. I told the old lady that it was probably something carried by a jailer in an old prison back in the 15 to 1600's. Turns out I was pretty close. Some things I have never even heard of , much less seen before.
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: whiskeyman
Date: July 21, 2010 08:15PM
Congrats BEERMAND....You deserve it...Let me know if I can help in anyway......:thumbup:

The Grim Reaper of Social Networking

Posted by: Beerman
Date: July 21, 2010 08:51PM
If these women keep getting out of line I may need help with the Spanking! :hot:

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Posted by: whiskeyman
Date: July 21, 2010 09:06PM
OK I'm in......:bouncy:

The Grim Reaper of Social Networking

Date: July 24, 2010 07:54AM
Ya know, if word gets around that bad girls on this site get spanked, women riders could be lined up from here to St. Louis to get in on the action. I'm sure there is some person in the current admnistration who has been designated Spanking Czar, and there's probably a couple hundred pages of rules and regulations concerning the technical aspects of spanking a bad girl, but at the same time I'm betting some Congressman or Senator has bookmarked some funds to pay for such activities of bad girls who don't have the money to go the private pay route. That gives a whole new meaning to "stimulus money". If our spankers are well trained and highly motivated, we would probably soon need to incorporate and sell franchises nationwide and even in Western Europe. If the spankees leave with a sore butt and a satisfied libido, they will tell their friends and there's just no telling where this could end up. As with any successful enterprise, we would have to diversify to meet market requirements, i.e. bad gay women, bad gay men, but I am sure we can find qualified people who can deal with that segment of the market.With the technical knowledge of video production available within the forum, we could also offer an instant video of the spanking session....for an additional fee, of course. I'm positive there are other aspects of this that have not occurred to me, but as Hedley Lamarr said, "My mind is a seething caldron of possibilities........"
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: JnC
Date: July 24, 2010 09:43PM
Your mind is a seething cauldren of something.....but I think the word gets caught in the filter............:poke:

If life is a highway, I need a new map.

Date: July 25, 2010 09:45AM
Au contraire, mon cherie......I know how to get around the word filter, and didn't need to ......:devil: Hedley , after all, is my hero and role model..:rofl:
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login