Findmall.com

Lagniappe (Views)

Welcome! Log In Register
There's A Bad Moon On The Rise
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: July 17, 2010 08:58PM
When a fair size group of people come together to try to help out somebody in need of help that is a good thing. When the person who kept crying out for this help turns his or her back on the people who tried to make things better, that's called something I won't print on here. Looks like we lost one to the dark side, but I ain't gonna lose any sleep over it. CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Re: There's A Bad Moon On The Rise
Posted by: redneck cowboy
Date: July 17, 2010 09:21PM
I am not sure who you are talking about or what happened but maybe it is better this way.

The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter. ~Author Unknown

Posted by: 2wheelin2000
Date: July 17, 2010 09:24PM
I can't see any good out of this if it's what I think he's talking about.

Posted by: Ozarksoutlaw
Date: July 17, 2010 09:26PM
?????????

If I'd a knowed I was gonna live this long I'd a took better care of myself.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

Posted by: Beerman
Date: July 17, 2010 09:27PM
Pretty sure it is.

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Posted by: Dirtyearnie
Date: July 17, 2010 10:03PM
Not hard to figure who it is...........

Riders please, choose secondary roads,they're scenic and safe and a lot more fun.

Date: July 17, 2010 10:16PM
redneck cowboy
I am not sure who you are talking about or what happened but maybe it is better this way.

You are better off not knowing,Cowboy. Lots of folks around here are extremely disappointed at some choices that have been made.
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: 2wheelin2000
Date: July 17, 2010 10:44PM
Oh hell it will be ok worst thing that can happen is I and others will get blamed for something else we didn't do. I think we should take bets on how severe this persons beatings will be and how long it will be until we hear about it.

Posted by: JnC
Date: July 18, 2010 03:14AM
I'm glad I held off on posting some things there.:nono:

If life is a highway, I need a new map.

Date: July 18, 2010 07:26AM
JnC.....see what happens when you take off and leave your responsibilities......haven't yet figured out why it's all your fault, but there has to be a connection between your going on a trip and the great fiasco.:nono: Oh well, I guess we all have to take our lumps.....some more severely than others.
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Date: July 18, 2010 08:11AM
2wheelin2000
Oh hell it will be ok worst thing that can happen is I and others will get blamed for something else we didn't do. I think we should take bets on how severe this persons beatings will be and how long it will be until we hear about it.

Yeah, bro.....couldn't agree more. When the cash runs out, it's gonna be hard to explain to the kids why the college fund is empty while Mom's working two jobs to hold things together. Depending on the nature of the work, it might be hard to function with your arm in a cast.....
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: Kimmer
Date: July 18, 2010 08:59AM
I'm with Shawn, I'm lost. What is going on?

JNC, are you guys back? How was your trip. What day was your anniversary? Our 18th is today. Maybe next year the four of us will have to get together for a group anniversary ride.

Date: July 18, 2010 09:02AM
Kimmer....short PM at ya

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: Ozarksoutlaw
Date: July 18, 2010 09:06AM
Short PM me too, CW!

If I'd a knowed I was gonna live this long I'd a took better care of myself.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

Date: July 18, 2010 09:12AM
10-4.

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: Beerman
Date: July 18, 2010 09:16AM
Lynn and Chuck I missed yours Sorry, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Hap Hap Y Anniversary!!!! Belated :cheers:

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Date: July 18, 2010 09:19AM
Too many anniversaries around here to keep up with....I don't have people to do that for me.:cry: Anyway, happy anniversaries to all of you who had one this week. Here's wishing you many more happy years together.
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: RedneckRider
Date: July 18, 2010 09:21AM
Okay CW you know you have to clue me in...

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Thomas Jefferson

Date: July 18, 2010 09:23AM
........sigh.......
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: JnC
Date: July 18, 2010 12:21PM
Thanks for the good wishes guys......It was Sat. Kimmer....And yes that sounds like fun...doubling up for our anniversaries....we could make it an annual event...lmao....Now clue me in on what I caused......I'm pretty sure I know the gist......................just need details:confused:

If life is a highway, I need a new map.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login