Findmall.com

Fish, Fur & Fowl Recipes

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: A new recipe I came up with tonight
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: August 30, 2010 01:00PM
I believe the word is "antagonist". Shadowokie jumped me yesterday about my vocabulary. She complained that she had to get a dictionary to figure out what I was saying sometimes. I asked her if she learned anything each time, and she said she did. Point made. Since RNR and myself are both ordained men of the cloth, it is incumbent on us to be able to communicate at a higher level. Some of that spills over here, but a bit of vocabulary education goes on at the same time, so we sorta kill two direct descendants of the dinosaurs with one spherical mineralized object. See what I mean?:devil:

(that's two birds with one stone)
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: vtxokie
Date: August 30, 2010 08:57PM
Glad I'm wearin my boots....................Sure gettin deep in here

Posted by: JnC
Date: August 30, 2010 09:09PM
coyotewhacker
I believe the word is "antagonist". Shadowokie jumped me yesterday about my vocabulary. She complained that she had to get a dictionary to figure out what I was saying sometimes. I asked her if she learned anything each time, and she said she did. Point made. Since RNR and myself are both ordained men of the cloth, it is incumbent on us to be able to communicate at a higher level. Some of that spills over here, but a bit of vocabulary education goes on at the same time, so we sorta kill two direct descendants of the dinosaurs with one spherical mineralized object. See what I mean?:devil:

(that's two birds with one stone)
CW

Not all stones are spherical.....many are pointed....There is alot that spills over in here....most of it stinks and leaves a stain...:devil:

If life is a highway, I need a new map.

Posted by: Kimmer
Date: October 09, 2010 02:12PM
shadowokie
I didn't get ribs today but I also got PEPSI today 5 for $5. My kind of day!

:thumbup:I'LL TAKE A PEPSI ANY DAY OVER COKE,
ANY COKE PRODUCTS!!!!!!!

:thumbup:

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference!'

Posted by: foggy324
Date: October 09, 2010 05:00PM
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: I wish I would of bought 100 cases of Pepsi last year when they sold the old fashioned kind with real sugar.

Date: October 09, 2010 09:58PM
I didn't care for that too much....Too sweet

Date: October 10, 2010 08:05AM
Need to put peanuts in the bottle and drink it.

Date: October 10, 2010 06:50PM
eeewwww...I never did get into that as a kid and I'm too old to start now............lol

Date: October 10, 2010 07:09PM
had some this morning.mm mm good

Posted by: Kimmer
Date: October 10, 2010 08:58PM
One of my friends husband works for Pepsi. She said that the new Pepsi Maxx tastes just like Pepsi. So I decided that I would get one bottle and try it...... WRONG!! Tastes like a diet soda to me, but does taste a little better than the regular diet anythings.

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference!'

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login