Findmall.com

Fish, Fur & Fowl Recipes

Welcome! Log In Register
A new recipe I came up with tonight
Posted by: Beerman
Date: August 28, 2010 06:28PM
What to do with smoked pulled brisket leftover from the party? BBQ smoked brisket nachos I used Famous Daves Texas Pit BBQ sauce instead of salsa over the smoked brisket. They were delicious!!!!! Click on the photo and enlarge you can almost smell and taste them. Yummy!!!!!!

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Re: A new recipe I came up with tonight
Posted by: whiskeyman
Date: August 28, 2010 06:30PM
Those look GOOD...............

The Grim Reaper of Social Networking

Posted by: vtxokie
Date: August 28, 2010 06:34PM
Smoked meat can be used many ways. I have made chopped brisket stuffed baked potatoes (excellent) and breakfast burrito's made with pulled pork (Yummy)!

Date: August 28, 2010 06:38PM
Oh boy breakfast burrito with pulled pork I have that too good idea Frank!!! I just finished eating the nachos and that sounds great! Yes I thought about the baked potato too but we are out of them.

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Posted by: hippochick39
Date: August 28, 2010 07:00PM
We have made enchiladas with smoked meat too!! OMG~they are heavenly!!!

I'm here on Earth to HAVE FUN!!

Date: August 28, 2010 07:14PM
You have pie......

Date: August 28, 2010 07:21PM
The buffet tomorrow has a lot of desserts and good ones too!

Date: August 28, 2010 07:25PM
UMMMMMM.....

Posted by: 850 sooki
Date: August 28, 2010 07:59PM
I have been eating bbq nachos out of left over smoked meat for years. Def good eats my friend.

When in doubt.........RIDE!!

Date: August 28, 2010 08:00PM
Apple pie one of the best right there........

Posted by: wolfy70
Date: August 28, 2010 08:04PM
that was just mean now im hungry thanks Dave:yikes:

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: August 28, 2010 08:04PM
When I went in to get the trailer this morning, I also went to Wood's Grocery for some cokes. They were on special five for $5....can't pass that up on 2 ltr. Coca Cola. Other than the Beemer taking a powder, it must have been a good karma day....the BBQ people had set up outside Woods and were selling a full rack of ribs for ten bucks. The meat was literally falling off the bones and they were big time good. I ate half the rack, the old lady bitched me out for not getting pulled pork, and the other half is in the fridge awaiting their fate as another meal for Moi! While you guys are eating that ol' nasty fried chicken and other stuff tomorrow, I might be disposing of the other half of the ribs.....:rolleyes:
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: August 28, 2010 08:23PM
Pepsi? WTF......you ain't in the Pepsi generation. I was forced to spend way too much time in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia a few years back during an unpleasant situation and Pepsi was all you could buy. It seems that the nearest Coca Cola bottling plant was in Israel, so it was not sold on the open market. The comissary would get in a few pallets from time to time and they would be gone in a matter of hours. So I worked a deal with the commissary manager who had friends and family back in the states to trade some overseas telephone time for a guaranteed purchase of two or three cases of Coca Cola whenever a shipment came in. The rest of the guys in our compound could never figure out how we were able to have parties and serve real Coke instead of the nasty Pepsi that everybody else was swilling down.......and besides, aircraft de-icing fluid cut with water went better with Coke than Pepsi.:wink: Nobody ever said that a wartime environment could not be sorta civilized.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: missourimike
Date: August 28, 2010 08:52PM
I just love the terms "expediting" and "acquisitions". Used mainly to bypass red tape and standard procedure. Military jargon for stealing, smuggling, and outright pilfering.

Date: August 28, 2010 08:59PM
CW uses interesting and carefully chosen words he is a master wordsmith among other things! :devil:

Posted by: RedneckRider
Date: August 28, 2010 09:03PM
And his wording always puts himself in the best light and causes the antangonist in his story to sound like a real mendacious and fallacious individual.

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: hippochick39
Date: August 28, 2010 09:21PM
I'm with ya Jeanie!! I give up!!:confused:

I'm here on Earth to HAVE FUN!!

Posted by: 850 sooki
Date: August 28, 2010 09:33PM
RedneckRider
And his wording always puts himself in the best light and causes the antangonist in his story to sound like a real mendacious and fallacious individual.

Wow....thems were sum big words there RNR. I had to go to wikipedia to find out the meanings........:cheers:

Seriously. Did you ever hear anymore about those frames?

When in doubt.........RIDE!!

Posted by: RedneckRider
Date: August 29, 2010 11:31AM
I'm still waiting to hear from the guy Sooki. He was supposed to have went to his Dad's last weekend but I haven't heard from him yet. As soon as I hear something you will be the first person I let know.:thumbup:

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Thomas Jefferson

Posted by: JnC
Date: August 30, 2010 12:42PM
Pepsi is for drinking.....Coke is for mixing:crazy:

If life is a highway, I need a new map.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login