Findmall.com

Fish, Fur & Fowl Recipes

Welcome! Log In Register
Bacon Explosion
Posted by: Beerman
Date: July 04, 2010 10:42AM
Check this out!
I made this and it makes the turtle look healthy! It was delicous and easy to make! Fits on a pillsbury grand biscuit when you slice it after cooked.

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Re: Bacon Explosion
Posted by: Ozarksoutlaw
Date: July 04, 2010 11:49AM
That looks GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I'd a knowed I was gonna live this long I'd a took better care of myself.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

Posted by: Beerman
Date: July 04, 2010 12:16PM
It doesn't really burn, it is pretty moist. You could cook your sprinkles of bacon you put inside crispy before you roll it up.

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: July 04, 2010 04:29PM
Beerman....you need to open a "slightly out of the ordinary" restaurant. With your culinary skills you would be rich and famous in no time. Seriously.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login