Findmall.com

Waterfowl Hunting

Welcome! Log In Register
How much of season is left?
Posted by: PDR
Date: December 14, 2009 04:50PM
Just found this forum the other day and after reading several posts have decided to join and it seem there are a bunch of great guys here. Retired and moved from NW Mississippi to SW MO. area. How much of the Duck and Goose season is left for the Stockton Lake area? Anybody do any Castin-N-Blastin on Stockton. That is where you rig out your decoys for Ducks and then while waiting for them you rig up and fish for some eating sized Cats. It give you something to do while munching on some good jerky.

PDR

Re: How much of season is left?
Posted by: bullitt
Date: December 14, 2009 08:32PM
The south zone is open into mid-january, I'm not sure of the exact day. Never done the castin n blastin, but it sounds like a good time. We're just now starting to get some birds down.

Posted by: PDR
Date: December 15, 2009 03:37PM
Well mid Jan. that gives me some time to do some scouting so better get off my dead butt and get with it. Is all of Stockton in the "South Zone" or is just the south portion of Stockton considered the South zone?

Castin-N-Blastin is a good way to put some eats on the table and to keep your mind busy so you don't think of your frozen toes all morning, you are there anyway so why not be doing something.

Posted by: Hunter91
Date: December 18, 2009 08:08PM
Its all south zone

"We're burnin' daylight" John Wayne

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login