Findmall.com

Bow Hunting

Welcome! Log In Register
First doe down on opening morning
Posted by: redneck cowboy
Date: September 15, 2011 09:40AM
Was lucky enough to harvest a doe this morning. Her and a spike buck came right into me about 6:50 this morning. The arrow I had nocked fell off the string when she was about 20 yards away. It hit the ladder of the stand and then the ground. They both looked in my direction for about 2 seconds and then went back to eating. I was able to ready another arrow with no problem and she walked to about 12 yards and started to turn broadside. I didnt wait to see if she would complete the turn. I hit her a little high and farther back than I like. She ran to within 5 yards of the stand and then piled up about 10 yards behind the stand. Very good morning.
Pics to come later....

The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter. ~Author Unknown

Re: First doe down on opening morning
Posted by: Ozarksoutlaw
Date: September 15, 2011 12:34PM
Congradulations!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::clap:

If I'd a knowed I was gonna live this long I'd a took better care of myself.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

Posted by: Beerman
Date: September 15, 2011 02:06PM
Awesome!!!!!!

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall @#$%& the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots" --- Thomas Jefferson.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. " ---Ronald Reagan

Posted by: rlbvtx
Date: September 15, 2011 04:20PM
Congrats cowboy :cheers:

Liv'n The Dream.... on my VTX

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login