Findmall.com

Bow Hunting

Welcome! Log In Register
Awesome Experience!
Posted by: Skeeter Jr.
Date: October 29, 2009 10:17PM
I am currently in Louisville Kentucky at the Marriot. I am here with a group from the school called PLANT ( Professional Landcare Network I am attending the Green Industry Expo (GIC) All it is, is a giant lawn and garden show but the head guys from all the lawn mower companies, and very successful landscapers from all around. Its a really good experience. There is a complete outside area where you can test drive all the equipment.There is everything from mowers to remote control skid steers, and remote control lawn mowers. Also there are indoor exhibits, At the one of the booths there was David Hale, Harold Knight passing out Turkey Calls and signing pictures. I was also able to get a picture with the two of them. Around the corner at the Hustler Mower booth was Richard Petty I got him to sign my cast shoe and a picture and also got a picture. Tonight there was a concert with two artist, the first band I missed but was able to make it for the Main Even, most of you would know him Eddie Money. It was a great show. Tomorrow nights concerts are The Grass Roots, and The Blues Brothers. I no its not walleye but thought it would be cool to share!

Re: Awesome Experience!
Posted by: hillbilly
Date: October 29, 2009 10:47PM
AWESOME CONGRATS SKEETER JR. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login