Findmall.com

Bow Hunting

Welcome! Log In Register
wanting to trade
Posted by: hillbilly
Date: August 17, 2009 10:15PM
want to trade a older bear expedition compound bow a 154 craftsman mechanics tool set missing 1 small socket and a antique imperial fisherman's friend knife made in the 40s for a single cam 29inch draw bow with some let off. the bear has a 29 inch draw and 65lb peak weight and is in great condition if anyone has a bow aling around they want to trade send me a pm thanks kevin(hillbilly)

Re: wanting to trade
Date: August 27, 2009 10:17PM
No one has an old one they'd trade? How about sell reasonably priced? bow seasons just about here

Posted by: LCX-110
Date: August 27, 2009 10:36PM
I'd sell my Mathews Legacy....its getting a new string put on now, great bow it comes with new Extreme sight, whisker biscuit rest.....29" draw 60-70lb.....limbsavers and limbsaver stablizer.......$600

Go Hogs!!!

Date: August 28, 2009 07:56AM
thanks but thats a little out of my price range

Date: August 31, 2009 07:42PM
anyone else got anything cheap

Posted by: duckguy
Date: September 09, 2009 11:28PM
Hillbilly: I would think that most of the bow shops are doing a ton of business right now. You should be able to get some deals on used bows.

or get on craig's list and start shopping. There has to be a bunch of used bows for sale right now.

dale

Date: September 20, 2009 02:51PM
got a buck master killed a button buck with it . would sell the old bear bow for $40.00 bare plus shipping unless you wanted to pick it up

Date: September 20, 2009 07:56PM
heres a pic of the bear expedition

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login