Findmall.com

Firearms Hunting

Welcome! Log In Register
Firearms Hunting Invitation
Posted by: Tablerock
Date: April 30, 2010 08:21AM
You are all invited down to hunt for and shoot the low down scumbags that cleaned out a couple of our boats last night down at the dock. Fortunately, the Crestliner and most of my stuff was not down there. My loss was actually small, but it still pizzes you off.......Know what I mean...? :veryangry: :ranting:

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

T. Jefferson

Re: Firearms Hunting Invitation
Posted by: bullitt
Date: April 30, 2010 08:27AM
that really sucks! I hate to hear that. Everyone who has a boatslip leaves something of value down there every night. Do you still have your anchor collection? A burial at sea is in order.

Date: April 30, 2010 08:39AM
Have anchors .........

Bullitt, why are you not at the lake place and fishing this morning ??

T. Jefferson

Posted by: bigboy
Date: April 30, 2010 10:07AM
I just got a new AR style rifle yesterday. Need to shoot it so that would be fun.

Date: April 30, 2010 10:17AM
Bring er on down Bigboy !! I have one too.....Going to need lots of magazines !!

T. Jefferson

Posted by: lundone
Date: April 30, 2010 01:04PM
Makes your blood boil! Worst part is that law enforcement will spend no time at all on that type of theft simply cause they don't have the time in rural counties.

" Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither."

Date: April 30, 2010 01:12PM
It is a Mo Water Patrol deal.....Even though the crooks were in a car, and not a boat.....The MWP guy I'm dealing with seems to be interseted since there have been other similar dock rip-offs in the Cow Creek area.....
It could have been worse for me. The dock beside ours must have been hit first, and they broke a lock on one guys locker and cleaned it out. Rods, reels, sonar, lures, etc.

T. Jefferson

Posted by: walleyerich
Date: April 30, 2010 01:46PM
Posted by: REELXTC
Date: April 30, 2010 06:09PM
TR,

Sorry to hear about the break-ins.

That's a bummer. :thumbdown:

...REELXTC...

LUND PRO-V 2025 IFS POWERED BY YAMAHA

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: walleyerich
Date: April 30, 2010 07:19PM
What kind of AR, Bigboy?

Posted by: fcso1253
Date: May 02, 2010 05:38PM
Guess I won't be putting the danger ranger in our dock anytime soon.:thumbdown:

Posted by: bigboy
Date: May 03, 2010 07:14AM
I'll post some pics soon.
A customer of ours makes them. We do some machine work for him. This is a slick rig with a jewel trigger assy.

Date: May 03, 2010 03:35PM
Sounds real nice Bigboy......I have a plain jane DPMS Panther. As Bullitt would say, "It goes bang everytime".......Really fun to shoot. :thumbup:

T. Jefferson

Date: May 03, 2010 08:40PM
It's like Lego for Big Boys. I've seen guys bolt so much stuff on an AR that the rifle weighs about 10lbs before they even load it. One guy at work took his from a CQB-type rifle to a long range tack driver. All you need is cash!:yikes:

Posted by: LCX-110
Date: May 04, 2010 04:44PM
Just now seeing this TR, man thats a bad deal.........pretty brave guys since its one way in and one way out.

Go Hogs!!!

Date: May 05, 2010 04:22PM
Yes......And we heard a rig early that morning (5:20 a.m.), looked out and saw headlights leaving the dock road......I knew before I got up that it was bad news......All I lost was a couple of crankbaits laying out and a pair of needle nosed pliers......It still just makes a guy really, really, angry.......lol
If they had more time, I'm sure my loss would have been much greater.......

T. Jefferson

Date: May 05, 2010 07:40PM
The miserable, low-life, wannabe wouldn't make a pimple on a real man's butt. It's frustrating to have to lock up everything you've worked for because some piece of trash might come steal it.

Posted by: jrichey
Date: October 31, 2011 09:43AM
really hate a thief!!!

Date: December 05, 2011 01:48PM
Well, we all know if you leave ANYTHING at the dock, it has a good chance to be stolen....I just dont leave much down there and haven't for several years. I leave my boat storage compartments unlocked, so they can just open them and look in and see nothing is there.....pain in the rear to haul sonars down and hook them up when you want to fish.....Still, it's easier for me then to go launch somewhere, especially in marginal weather, by myself.

T. Jefferson

Posted by: mohamer
Date: December 06, 2011 04:39AM
I would not waste a good anchor on a low life thief like that, just a good ole rock will keep him on the bottom long enough for the fish to feed on him.... just sayin.. ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login