Findmall.com

Firearms Hunting

Welcome! Log In Register
Keltec pistol
Posted by: lundone
Date: March 20, 2010 11:30PM
Keltec has a pistol in 22WMR. Think it is new not sure but new to me. http://kel-tec-cnc.com/pmr30.htm Anyone have an opinon on this pistol or the use of 22wmr in a pistol?

" Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither."

Re: Keltec pistol
Date: March 21, 2010 07:21PM
I liked it since it was slender, had high capacity, should have very little recoil, and the caliber has a lot of punch. Only worry would be reliable operation. Wonder why this caliber has not been built into more semiautos?

" Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither."

Posted by: REELXTC
Date: March 21, 2010 07:25PM
Hey Jim,

The Keltec looks nice. Here's another option.

High Standard has reintroduced the AMT AUTO-MAG in .22 WMR.

I have the original in a 6" Barrel. List Price on the Auto Mag II with is $845 based on the info on the High Standard Website.

http://www.highstandard.com/

A .22 WMR out of a pistol is more potent than a .22 LR out of a rifle.

...REELXTC...

LUND PRO-V 2025 IFS POWERED BY YAMAHA

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: bullitt
Date: March 21, 2010 08:17PM
Don't know much about the Keltec .22WMR. I had a Ruger Single Six in that chamber for awhile and liked it fine.
I have a keltec PF9 in 9mm and it goes bang every time. It is also more accurate than I ever dreamned it would be,

Posted by: walleyerich
Date: March 22, 2010 01:56PM
I have heard good things about Keltecs. They make a 9mm carbine that will accept glock clips.....but good luck finding one.

Date: March 23, 2010 08:45PM
I've got one of the Hi-Point 9mm carbines. It is one ugly piece of machinery, but it seems to be very reliable and is fun to shoot.

Posted by: walleyerich
Date: March 24, 2010 08:00AM
I bought a Ruger .40 caliber police carbine a couple of weeks ago. Haven't shot it yet. Now I need to find a "P" series Ruger pistol becasue the clips interchange. Cabela's had those Hi Points on sale but they sold out before I could get there.

Date: March 24, 2010 08:07PM
I bought mine used at a gun show. It came with a BSA red-dot sight. I think I gave $200 for the homely thing.

Date: April 23, 2010 09:47PM
LundOne,

So did you get a .22WMR?

...REELXTC...

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: April 24, 2010 10:58AM
REELXTC
LundOne,

So did you get a .22WMR?
No I haven't.

Date: April 24, 2010 05:43PM
We can try mine sometime if you like. :thumbup:

...REELXTC...

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: April 24, 2010 07:04PM
Sounds good XTC.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login