Findmall.com

Firearms Hunting

Welcome! Log In Register
Best Scope for Money?
Posted by: walleyerich
Date: February 15, 2010 03:20PM
A new .308 has found its way into my inventory. Best scope for the money?

Re: Best Scope for Money?
Posted by: walleyesrus
Date: February 15, 2010 04:26PM
Steal one from XTC, or I've been impressed with NIkon's for the money.

Posted by: lundone
Date: February 15, 2010 04:35PM
http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=BU200162PKG&src=tpCtgOp

Have some of these and they have performed well for a number of years. The small spotting scope is clear and works well. There are better scopes but they cost more. Burris and Leuopold are very good. The ones that are better are also VERY pricey. Some of the bushnell and some of the nikon are also decent scopes.

" Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither."

Posted by: bullitt
Date: February 15, 2010 07:57PM
Hey Rich, give us some details on the .308!
Be the first on your block to get one of the new Redfields. Leupold bought the name, etc and is making them again.

Posted by: REELXTC
Date: February 16, 2010 07:24AM
WR,

You can't go wrong with a Leupold !!

The other option is to check out the Bushnell Factory outlet near 87th and I-35. I have one of the Bushnell Elite 3200's I picked up at the outlet store.

Here's the link: http://www.bushnell.com/products/scopes/riflescopes/elite3200/

...REELXTC...

LUND PRO-V 2025 IFS POWERED BY YAMAHA

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: February 16, 2010 04:03PM
Bullit - Savage - camo stock. Came with a Bushnell scope. I am going to glass it for about $400.00 and then transfer the Bushnell to my .22. Thanks for opinions.

Posted by: bullitt
Date: February 16, 2010 08:16PM
Does it have the accu-trigger and stock? Savage is really gaining a reputation for accuracy. Congratulations.

Date: February 17, 2010 05:38PM
Actually, Bullit - it's a Stevens not a Savage. I just had that on my mind because I want a 243 Savage with the accu-trigger. Cabelas had the Stevens on sale with a Bushnell scope for $350.00. I might have to do some trigger work on the Stevens - we'll see.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login