Findmall.com

Firearms Hunting

Welcome! Log In Register
Deer Season
Posted by: Skeeter Jr.
Date: November 05, 2009 01:25PM
Offically 9 days till opening day, cant wait to get out there, I went last night to pick up my wheel Chair ( Kubota). Just an interesting question, what counties will everyone be hunting in will be interesting to see where everyone is. I will be in Dade along with WRS, XTC, Lundone, and Gasman.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2009 01:28PM by Skeeter Jr..

Re: Deer Season
Posted by: fcso1253
Date: November 06, 2009 07:25AM
Franklin

Posted by: bumps2
Date: November 06, 2009 07:32AM
Terry and I will be hunting close to home in Pulaski County. One of the antler restricted counties which I've never understood. If a county has the potential to grow big bucks I'm all for antler restriction but up here about all the deer have to eat is buckbrush berries and acorns. The last two bucks I saw where we hunt looked like goats with single horns on each side that were growing back over their neck. Off my soapbox now.

b2

Posted by: crazy1
Date: November 06, 2009 10:33AM
Speaking of Terry, Where the heck is he?????

Posted by: bumps2
Date: November 06, 2009 11:56AM
C1,

I don't think Wilda let's him near the computer. She says he makes too many operator errors. We're gonna go to their house tomorrow night for a fish fry. Hope he doesn't fry drum and try to convince me they're walleye. :biggrin:

b2

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2009 12:03PM by bumps2.

Posted by: bullitt
Date: November 06, 2009 03:51PM
Tell them hello from me! I've been wondering what they've been up to.

Posted by: hillbilly
Date: November 06, 2009 06:32PM
st charles

Date: November 07, 2009 10:30AM
Tell them hi from The Brown's.

Posted by: Hunter91
Date: November 07, 2009 04:33PM
Stone county

"We're burnin' daylight" John Wayne

Posted by: Tablerock
Date: November 08, 2009 08:50AM
Stone & Barry Counties ......

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

T. Jefferson

Posted by: mworley
Date: November 08, 2009 11:40AM
Marion county(Arkansas)

Posted by: Hunter91
Date: November 08, 2009 10:18PM
They are really tearing up the ground and trees in our area. If we can just keep the stupid people out of our stands!!! LB's son shot a deer last weekend in youth season. he got down to get his deer and in the 10 minutes he was off the stand a bowhunter occupied his stand. He confronted him and he eventually left. Who hunts somebody elses stand that they do not know even on public land...............?

"We're burnin' daylight" John Wayne

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: November 09, 2009 08:00AM
East Polk County outside the Half Way metro area. Too bad fall turkey season is over. 16 birds including one huge tom wandered by the back window yesterday morning. The deer have been moving from their bedding area northwest of us, across our two pastures, and wreaking havoc on my neighbor's alfalfa fields. I promised him we would try to do something about that.:cam:
CW
Good luck to all this coming weekend. Hunt safe, shoot straight. Or, as the Germans say before their hunts, "Waidemann Heil!"

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: REELXTC
Date: November 09, 2009 09:17AM
Guess I'll be in Dade county with WRU and Jr.

I like my new "blind shuttle" vehicle. :thumbup:

...REELXTC...

LUND PRO-V 2025 IFS POWERED BY YAMAHA

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: Skeeter Jr.
Date: November 09, 2009 09:55AM
ya except the shuttle is going the oppisite way!

Posted by: lundone
Date: November 09, 2009 10:34PM
Of course when I bow hunt I see turkeys everywhere except in bow range! Which is exactly what happened today. Where were all those turkeys when I was searching for them with a shotgun? It will be Dade County for the gun season.

" Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither."

Posted by: fcso1253
Date: November 10, 2009 05:38AM
You guys have fun opening weekend, I'll be working a conservation checkpoint while everyone else is out in the woods, Yeeeeehaaaaah. Kind of pissed. :thumbdown::ranting:

Posted by: trackerteam6
Date: November 10, 2009 07:07AM
I don't hunt anymore ,but Good Luck out hunting Hope you get that 30 point buck you are looking for.:thumbup:

Date: November 11, 2009 07:02PM
30 pt buck in their dreams. All I say is everyone be safe. And Good Luck.

Posted by: LCX-110
Date: December 28, 2009 12:32AM
I'm headed to Western Iowa on Tuesday to hunt the late season muzzleloader hunt. Looking forward to the hunt but really dreading the COLD air. I will have my blackberry so I will report back.

Go Hogs!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login