Findmall.com

College Sports

Welcome! Log In Register
One week to go in the regular season
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: November 20, 2011 08:48AM
This weekend turned out to be upset specials all over the place. Sirmanski's Iowa State team took out Oklahoma State Friday night. To be completely fair, OSU was playing with heavy hearts after the fatal plane crash in Arkansas that took the lives of Kurt Budke and his assistant coach of the women's basketball team. Then yesterday USC took out Oregon and Oklahoma somehow found a way to lose to Baylor. The new BCS rankings will come out today, and I will not be surprised to see the top three slots held by SEC teams....LSU, Alabama, and Arkansas. LSU and Arkansas go head to head next Friday, so something will have to give. The talking heads at ESPN will spend all week cooking up "what if" scenarios should LSU get beaten by Arkansas. It should be a tough game, but LSU is about as complete a team as I have seen in a long time. Arkansas is fast and plays smart, but over sixty minutes I'm not convinced that they can handle the LSU offensive line, and the Tiger defense is almost NFL quality across the board. Gonna be a close game, but I'm gonna take LSU by a touchdown and maybe a field goal. The game is at Death Valley this time, and that alone is worth seven points.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login