Findmall.com

College Sports

Welcome! Log In Register
LSU's Projected Starting QB kicked off team
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: May 02, 2008 03:38PM
Les Miles has booted sophomore QB Ryan Perilloux (perry-lou) off the team for continued disciplinary infractions. Perriloux was the backup this past year to Matt Flynn, but had scholastic and personal disciplinary problems most of the season. Perilloux was one of the most sought after high school QBs two years ago. Apparently the freedom of college did not agree with him. If he finishes this semester at LSU (which he is expected to do), he can transfer to a Division 1-A school and play next season. He can't transfer to another Division1 school without sitting out next season. LSU has two more experienced QBs, one a red shirt freshman and the other a transfer from Harvard. I reckon Les will get the most out of whichever one of them wins the starting job.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Re: LSU's Projected Starting QB kicked off team
Posted by: LCX-110
Date: May 10, 2008 09:24AM
The boy had several chances but seemed to think he was above discipline......guess he wasn't:rofl:...........Looks like another victory for the Hogs the day after Thanksgiving:laugh:

Go Hogs!!!

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: May 11, 2008 05:34PM
I would not be so quick to predict a win against LSU by UA just yet. It's a long way until the season opens, and LSU might have a couple of hole cards that nobody's seen yet. It's better that Perriloux has been sent packing to spend his days in Division 2 or the county jail somewhere than have the team depending on him when the chips are down and he blows it again. I would think that his forced departure would send a pretty strong message to the rest of the team, just in case they had any ideas of "being like Ryan".
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: LCX-110
Date: May 12, 2008 09:22PM
Since the Monkey with a whistle is now bringing Ole Miss down even further into the cellar we Hog fans are full of Optimism!!!!

Go Hogs!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login