Re: Rock, Chalk, JayHawk
Posted by: LCX-110
Date: April 07, 2008 03:17PM
Or Not:laugh:

Go Hogs!!!

Posted by: REELXTC
Date: April 07, 2008 06:24PM
I musta missed the hogs in the Sweet 16, or Final 4. At least they won one game in the NCAA. :poke:

...REELXTC...

LUND PRO-V 2025 IFS POWERED BY YAMAHA

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: REELXTC
Date: April 08, 2008 10:12AM

KU -National Champs!!

...REELXTC...

LUND PRO-V 2025 IFS POWERED BY YAMAHA

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: LCX-110
Date: April 08, 2008 10:42AM
Well Memphis hittiest free throw shooting finally came back and bit them.......Congrats to KU.......

Go Hogs!!!

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: April 08, 2008 10:48PM
.......and they certainly deserve the title. Before the game, I figured Memphis was going to steamroller them, but they hung in there and tied the game when it really counted. Memphis had their chance and blew it. KU took care of business in OT and brought the title back to Lawrence.
I watched the women play tonight. Tennessee took out LSU Sunday by 1 point. Neither team was very impressive, so I figured Stanford would wipe up the floor with Tennessee tonight. Didn't happen. Tennessee put a whuppin' on them in every phase of the game. Stanford impressed me, but not favorably. During the National Anthem, the Tennessee team stood facing the flag with their hands over their heart in a gesture of respect for the flag and country. The entire Stanford team except for one player was shuffling around, talking to each other and only the one, plus the coach, showed any sign of respect for the National Anthem and the flag of our country. Of course, Stanford is in California, which is really part of Mexico, and I suppose such things are to be expected of them. Anyway, to paraphrase Don Imus, they might not be nappy headed, but they sho is a bunch of you know whats in my book. Way to go Tennessee. They will represent America well....something that can't be said for the Stanford Cardinals.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login