Welcome! Log In Register
Les Miles Glad to See DMAC gone
Posted by: LCX-110
Date: January 15, 2008 07:59AM

Go Hogs!!!

Re: Les Miles Glad to See DMAC gone
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: January 15, 2008 10:45AM
Da SEC West is looking better and better as Piglets depart for the NFL. I think LSU lost one, but overall the best guys are coming back for a try at a repeat. Excuse me.........WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: LCX-110
Date: January 15, 2008 01:06PM
I can't believe he did that.......Now that Nuttsack is gone things are looking pretty good for the hogs on the Recruiting trail he will not have a top ten class but he doing OK.........Ryan Mallet is transferring from Michigan back "home" he was a top 4 QB in last years class but the new coach says he doesn't fit his spread offense he runs....Ryan is 6'8" shouldn't have any trouble seeing over the O-line while looking for a receiver.....Ryan played this year as a true freshman for the wolverines when Henning got hurt Ryan is from Texarkana......Coach Pertino has landed a good running back and hopefully he can convince Joe Adams to stay home and not go to USC were he is already committed .........Its amazing what happens when you actually recruit a kid.......The people of Oxford will find out soon enough:rofl:

Go Hogs!!!

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: January 28, 2008 05:53PM
There the "haves" and the "have nots".....right now, and for the next 11 months, LSU and Les Miles have the cut crystal football that says NCAA National Champions , and nobody else has it. What goes on across the river is of little concern except the inconvenience of an away game and the travel involved. The school at Oxford is so far down the tubes that it will be years before they become a western division contender, much less higher aspirations. LSU has signed a few high powered recruits as well, and I have a feeling they will see plenty of action next year. Nick Satan might have bamboozled a couple of blue chipppers from out of the Delta, but I haven't heard of anyone special going east when they can go south and be part of the defending national champions. I am anxiously waiting to see how much Ryan Perriloux learned this year while Flynn was out of commission. He will start the season off with considerable experience for a sophomore, he's big, strong, and fast......not bad qualities for a quarterback. No word yet on a defensive coordinator, but it will be somebody quite talented
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login