Findmall.com

College Sports

Welcome! Log In Register
Don't look Now
Posted by: REELXTC
Date: January 01, 2008 01:10PM
But the Missouri Tigers are ahead of the hogs by 21 to zippo, nada, nilch.

...REELXTC...

LUND PRO-V 2025 IFS POWERED BY YAMAHA

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Don't look Now
Posted by: REELXTC
Date: January 01, 2008 01:11PM
Make that 28. :beers:

...REELXTC...

LUND PRO-V 2025 IFS POWERED BY YAMAHA

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: LCX-110
Date: January 01, 2008 08:58PM
A friend of mine went down there and when the score was 21-0 I sent him a text telling him "Its 72 degrees here in my Living room"........Not long after that he sent one saying "its 72 degrees in the Tahoe on the way home".....What a wasted trip to drive 6 hrs and leave EARLY in the 3rd quarter:shrug:....This guy couldn't even tell you who Darren McFadden is but when you wave something free in his face you don't have to wave it twice......

Go Hogs!!!

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: January 02, 2008 01:34PM
I reckon the SEC West is licking their chops in anticipation of the 08 season. That was a totally different team that Mizzou trashed than the one that went into Baton Rouge and beat LSU in triple OT. McFadden was making noise about opting out to go pro...he may want to rethink that and stay in school for his senior year. He definitely does not want that performance to be the last thing the pro scouts see before the combine this spring.
It was just a bit gratifying to see Michigan beat Florida, even thought it was a loss for the SEC. Lloyd Carr was a class act until the end, and his detractors should be ashamed of how they treated him. Maybe he will catch on with another Big 10 team and come back to haunt Michigan one of these days.
CW

Date: January 02, 2008 03:21PM
Thankfully this was the last game with anything associated with Hooty now the worst coaching staff ever assembled is now Colonel Rebs problem.........I put up with 10 yrs of Nutt I can wait for a couple more for Bobby to get things going.........

Go Hogs!!!

Posted by: mcmatt
Date: March 15, 2008 01:58PM
Same team. Only difference was the opponent. LSU was an overrated joke last year.:poke:

One Crankbait is Too Many, But a Thousand is Not Enough

Date: March 31, 2008 09:15AM
The Women's Elite 8 play for the Final Four spots tonight and tomorrow night. LSU probably won't get past North Carolina, but ya never know.....I believe the ladies in red from Lincoln got eliminated the first game, some two weeks ago. However, the Big 12 is well represented by Texas A&M....I'm not an Aggie fan, but I will grudgingly admit that Gary Blair is a superb coach and his team knows how to play the game. I hope they make it to the Final Four.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Date: March 31, 2008 09:24AM
Yes Gary is a good coach Arkansas messed up when they let him go TX&AM was not very good and he now has them knocking on the Final Four door and the LadyBacks have been bottom dwellers since he left............

Go Hogs!!!

Date: April 01, 2008 01:23PM
Believe it or not, I'm rooting for Gary and the Lady Aggies. First time I EVER pulled for any A&M team. I'm an adopted UT fan, and flash the "Hook 'em Horns" sign every time I see an A&M sticker anywhere. But tonight I hope the Lady Aggies put Patty and the Lady Vol on the bus back to Knoxville. I've seen A&M in action several times on satellite tv, and they just might have the stuff to pull off the upset.
Did I mention that LSU is IN THE FINAL FOUR FOR A RECORD FIFTH STRAIGHT TIME? Only UConn and La. Tech have done that previously, and La Tech has sunk like a rock. Gonna be a good Final Four this weekend. With Stanford and LSU already in, I'm hoping A&M can pull off the upset over Tenn, and somehow UConn and Rutgers can both lose even though they're playing against each other. I don't much care for Rutgers, but LSU played them and almost beat them (61-58) this year. If Rutgers does manage to win, those two teams are going to beat each other up which might open the door for A&M or one of the SEC teams to slip in and walk off with the title.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login