Findmall.com

College Sports

Welcome! Log In Register
Kinda boring right now...........
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: December 12, 2007 07:03PM
With college football on the back burner for a while, there's not much going on. I just don't give a hoot about pro football. The players are talented and all that, but would they continue to play if they were making , oh....say....a max of $250K per year for the top paid players. Makes me wonder how many would turn in the pads and go to work selling cars or insurance or maybe running a pizza restaurant.
Just wondering.....and wondering what Michael Vick will do when his time is finished.
That's a long way down the road, so I guess I'll just sit here and clean this gun all night..................
CW

Re: Kinda boring right now...........
Posted by: LCX-110
Date: December 13, 2007 08:12AM
Things will get a little more interesting today when the "Mitchell Report" comes out!!!!!!............I would say there is some Major League players a little nervous about now maybe even a little:pcpuke:........There is going to be some very respected players names that get revealed, I'm a Cards fan and I bet our beloved Albert Pujols could be on there:look:...........Heres the deal if they bought this stuff BEFORE it was out-lawed then this is pointless:shrug:.........There have been some names that has surfaced but the KEY is they bought them PRIOR to it being banned.....Bud Selig is nothing but a SLEAZE himself I would guess his closet is pretty full of Skeletons that would be more interesting than some steroids:smoke:

Go Hogs!!!

Date: December 13, 2007 08:57AM
Don't get me started with the only person in the world whom I wished had been a victim of the holocaust.
I lived in Tampa, Fl. when Bud Selig publicly promised that the next expansion baseball team would go there. A bond issue was passed and a domed stadium was built. Then the absolute sleaziest sports team owner in the galaxy unzipped Selig's pants, gave him a pull or two, and guess what.....the Miami Marlins were the next expansion team leaving St. Petersburg with a brand new empty dome....Bud Selig is only the second sleaziest guy in major league sports.
CW

Posted by: LCX-110
Date: December 13, 2007 09:44AM
He is as bad for the game as the steroids.....The only good thing he did was insert the "Wild Card" game into the playoffs.........You said he is the "Second" who is the first Sleaziest??

Go Hogs!!!

Date: December 15, 2007 05:16PM
IMHO tht would be Wayne Huizinger, owner of the Dolphins, former owner of the Marlins, and rich guy jerk of the highest order. But that's just my opinion. At least he got a dose of his own medicine when the 3rd sleaziest guy in pro sports left him high and dry with the Dolphins (the 0-13 Dolphins who will finish the season winless) and shacked up with the Crimson Tide, becoming the sleaziest guy in college football. There.....I think I covered the bases.
CW

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login