Findmall.com

College Sports

Welcome! Log In Register
Congratulations on the new coach
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: December 12, 2007 08:08AM
I see where Petrino has abandoned the Falcons in their hour of need and is moving on to Arkansas. Let's hope his stay at Arkansas is more like Louisville and less like Atlanta. You guys have potential winner there.
CW

Re: Congratulations on the new coach
Posted by: LCX-110
Date: December 12, 2007 12:05PM
I'm content with this hire actually I'm excited!!!!!!..........But I have not forgot about those losers AD Long went after see thread below:smoke:....Colonel Nutt was laughing until last night:super:

Go Hogs!!!

Date: December 12, 2007 04:24PM
Bobby Petrino had quite a record at Louisville before running into the Michael Vick buzzsaw at Atlanta, and you guys should be squared away in four, maybe five years. I ran into a young fella in Bolivar yesterday wearing a purple and gold sweatshirt. We exchanged high fives over the Tigers, and he agrees with me that LSU potentially will be better next year than they were this year. If Ryan Perriloux can keep his nose clean and stay out of the bars, he will be something special. Give him two or three wide receivers that grew up outrunning mad Cajun daddies and it could be another great year. I fully expect to see Perriloux driving the bus at the championship game. Matt Flynn might get token time, but Perilloux made his mark at the SEC Championship game and IMHO earned the right to be the man on the 7th.
CW

Date: December 12, 2007 05:38PM
I agree and he should better than Marcus Randall....I never thought Marcus was worthy of being the number one pick but he was.......

Go Hogs!!!

Date: December 12, 2007 06:59PM
Wow! Your new coach is taking more heat for bailing out of Atlanta than what's his name from Bama......
Channel 27 was talking about the bad comments coming from the staff, players, ownership, and the Atlanta press. They don't particularly like lil' Bobby for bailing out like he did. Oh well....I don't have a dog in this fight, and the slaves were freed nearly 150 years ago, so he can work where he wants to as far as I am concerned. Still, like Saban, there are some disturbing signs of lack of character in the way he just left when the chips were down with the Falcons. We shall see how he pans out at Fayetville.
CW

Date: December 13, 2007 08:21AM
He probably would have like to left the minute he knew Vick would not be available for this season.........He has taken a MAJOR hit from the media but it will be forgotten here in a few hours when the Mitchell report is revealed...........But there is NO doubt by him not telling the team face to face is bad but rather leaving a typed letter at there locker...........It was reported that he had already "lost" the team and after the shenanigans some of the players pulled Monday night it was just proof he had......The players hung signs on the wall behind their bench supporting Vick and one player after he scored a TD raised his jersey to show the camera his "Free Vick" tee shirt under his pads...THUGS......enough said...but VERY wealthy thugs...........

Go Hogs!!!

Date: December 13, 2007 08:53AM
The Mitchell report is due out in a few hours.....I think Mark McGuire and Sammy Sosa will both be mentioned prominently, and if the commissioner has a hair on his butt those records will be erased,
along with Bond's so called "record"....I have always maintained that there is not a drug free player in the game who is capable of breaking Hank AAron's record, and that is about to be proven with the Mitchell report.
CW

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login