Findmall.com

College Sports

Welcome! Log In Register
Lesbian State University(LSU)
Posted by: LCX-110
Date: March 09, 2007 12:57PM
LSU is now taking apps. for womens basketball coach since recent developments:rofl:..........Thing is she is good looking enough to get a man she just lost one of the best jobs in womens athletics........Props to the Louisiana media tho they had the balls to break the story unlike the Arkansas media refuses to do with Nutty he has got away with having seniors threaten a freshman QB, run off one of the best up and coming OC around(how did he run him off you say, hired another OC behind Gus's back and then lied to him once Gus ask him about something a little birdie had told Gus about Arkansas hiring a new OC) helped construct a very verbal abusive email that was sent to the freshman QB in aiding in running off the QB while Nutts wife Forwarded the email to all of the other assistant coach's wives, adding "You will like this", had an affair with a local news anchor(Donna Bragg) and the list just goes on.......To bad Poky didn't work for the UofA they would have did everything in their power to protect her..........OH did I mention FIRE NUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Hogs!!!

Re: Lesbian State University(LSU)
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: March 13, 2007 08:54PM
Yeah, well CW ain't none to pleased with the way things are turning over at LSU. The person who ratted out Pokey Chatman was an assistant coach with whom Pokey supposedly had been "involved" with over a fairly long period of time. Given the timing of everything, it looks like the assistant coach had a bad case of jilted lover and has managed to kill a fine basketball program just to get back at her ex girlfriend. You gotta figure she won't be at LSU after the NCAA.
Pokey will surface again and will make somebody a great coach. What the hell....chances are very good that she is not the only female coach to have a roll in the carpet with a female basketball player, and whoever it was is long gone from the University. All that has been accomplished is that a very good coach is gone, the program is going to be in shambles next year, and Pokey still ain't going back to her old girlfriend. Rumor has it that LSU may want to talk to Kim Mulke Robertson at Baylor and possibly Christi Curry Simms, who is currently at Purdue. Both are former assistant head coaches for Leon Barmore at La. Tech. Speaking of Louisiana Tech, this is the first time EVER that the Lady Techsters will not be at the NCAA tournament. Now Tennessee is the only team that has never missed one. The administration at Tech can earn their money by firing Jim Oakes, the hillbilly Athletic Director, and bringing in somebody who can bring credibility back to the former great basketball and football programs. Oakes has single handedly destroyed the women's basketball program for some unknown reason. Tech is a small school in the middle of nowhere, and as such doesn't have much going for it other than being cannon fodder for big schools like Nebraska , Auburn, and every school in the WAC. They need a fresh start with Mr. Oakes going back home to Homer, La where he can't do any more damage to the school.
CW

Date: March 14, 2007 01:10PM
Yo! HW....you need to watch Jerry Springer more often....we love lesbians, we love lesbians, we love lesbians....I don't know who hold up the cue card to get the audience chanting, but he must do it a lot.
No disrespect to the females here, but I've never seen a woman in the crew on Springer's show, so I just assume it is a man who holds up the cue cards.
CW

Date: March 15, 2007 08:42AM
A few weeks ago a former NBA player admitted he was gay and every time I would turn ESPN on one of their shows they had that FAG on there telling his story, I couldn't believe how ESPN basically defended this guy unbelievable what this world is coming to:angry:

Go Hogs!!!

Date: March 21, 2007 02:16PM
Well, the Sweet Sixteen is set and LSU is still playing ball. Vandy lost last night, as did Stanford (ever take a close look at Tara Vanderver?). LSU goes up against Florida State this weeend. Should be an interesting game. On paper, the Lady Tigers are a far better team, but so were quite a few teams who are back home watcing the tourney on tv. I just want them to get into the Final Four and take out Tennessee.
CW

No rumors yet on where Pokey will resurface. With the coach at Florida leaving, that would be LSU's worst nightmare for her to take over that program and come back to bite her old school square in the ass.

Date: March 23, 2007 10:02AM
Arkansas had their chance at her but ended up getting the guy from Louisville........Her off the court actions probably steered them away BUT wait its alright for the Football coach to have a "Off the field" life of Adultery......As much as I hate Nutt and I have never disliked a person like I do Nuttsack, the Powers To Be and the Chancellor and the rest of those UofA admins are as much to blame as him because they have protected him thru this mess.......Oh yeah can't leave out the MEDIA them useless pricks need to grow some NUTTS and do their job.....Quit being afraid of losing their "Press Pass".........I'm so frustrated with this situation if Nutt is here for the start of the 07 season I'm done, I have already give up my season tickets and donation but if he is here I will destroy all of my Razorback belongings......Some reading this probably think "he needs to grow up" but if you are not a TRUE fan of the school you support then you don't know where I'm coming from...Mabeye you take Politics seriously the way I do for the college team I have loved since birth, mabeye on that note you see where I am coming from......

Go Hogs!!!

Date: March 27, 2007 04:16PM
Well.....LSU is in the Final Four for the 4h straight time. They put a flat ass whuppin' on UConn last night. Theoretically Rutgers is not as good as UConn, but the game is played on the floor and not in somebody's computer. Should be a very good game this Saturday.
Arkansas passed on the best available coach if they didn't sign up Pokey. They elected Bill Clinton governor twice and won't hire Pokey Chatman? You gotta be kidding me.
CW

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login