Findmall.com

Largemouth & Smallmouth Bass Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
tjs beer and bait open for season
Posted by: tjsbeerandbait
Date: March 03, 2009 09:29PM
hello everyone, wanted to let everyone know that tjs is now open for season, we really enjoyed last year and and hoping to see everyone back out on the water soon, stop in and see us and lets do some fishing we are located on hwy 123 just north of walnut grove

Re: tjs beer and bait open for season
Posted by: Kramr
Date: March 16, 2009 08:41AM
What sort of minnows do you carry?

Wife and I will be coming to Stockton April 4 to do some bass and walleye fishing. Any advice would be appreciated.

Mark

Posted by: tjsbeerandbait
Date: March 22, 2009 07:54PM
well i can tell you that fishing is good right now what part of the lake are you planning on fishing? i took my kids up to mutton creek yestarday and they were catching some nice bass about 10 ft off the bank with minnows and about 5 foot deep tjs

Posted by: Kramr
Date: March 23, 2009 09:55AM
What part of the lake? That would be the part where the fish are biting. :bouncy:

Seriously though, we are staying at Orleans Trails so we can pretty much go wherever we need to go. Mutton Creek must be a hot spot right now. Saw another post on Ozark Anglers about this same area. Guy said they caught 70 - 80 bass with about 30% being in the 3 - 4 lb class. WOW!!

We like to use artificial for bass. Any lure recommendations? What's the bank like at Mutton Creek?

My question about the minnows was for walleyes. Was told to get shiners or chubs for this. What kind of live bait do you carry?

Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login