Findmall.com

Largemouth & Smallmouth Bass Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Info Please
Posted by: zentner_1122
Date: April 07, 2008 11:07PM
I was looking for some information about lake Stockton. I'm fishing my first tournament ever there and I don't know much about it. I'm just looking for information like types of bait fish, colors of lures used, water level, and clarity and many any good sports to type out. Thanks.

Re: Info Please
Posted by: Hunter91
Date: April 08, 2008 07:08AM
Haven't strickly fished for bass a lot lately. I would go up some of the main creeks Turnback, Sons and the Big Sac. Flip a jig or maybe throw a spinnerbait. with all this water and new rain this week, it will be tough. Good Luck.

"We're burnin' daylight" John Wayne

Re: Info Please
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: April 16, 2008 09:06AM
The water is well up in the trees that used to be ten yards or more up the side of the hills. You might consider pitching jigs into suitable cover in those trees with brush. You have many miles of flooded shoreline to choose from. We fished hard all day for walleyes yesterday and never found anything that resembled an arch on the sonar, but we were working open water. Since we didn't see anything over open structure, chances are pretty good that the fish are moving in and staking claim on those high water
locations.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login