Findmall.com

Largemouth & Smallmouth Bass Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Tablerock Lower Lake....
Posted by: Tablerock
Date: January 25, 2008 03:11PM
It is cold.......(lol) .. Went out for a short stint, about 1 1/2 hours......Caught a BIG Kentucky on a jigging rap. Mr. Kentucky was 40 feet down in 90 feet of water. (Top of tree was 40 feet down)....... I was just getting ready to come in and get more clothes on when I caught the fish. Probably go again tomorrow and try and load the boat with fertilizer......(oops, that should have gone in the Home Gardening Forum)......
Can't believe the size of these winter Kentucky's. They must eat VERY good.......
Now get back to the walleye forum...... :biggrin:

Re: Tablerock Lower Lake....
Posted by: LCX-110
Date: January 25, 2008 04:10PM
How big is big??

Go Hogs!!!

Posted by: Hunter91
Date: January 25, 2008 08:34PM
Was that on any of the "secret" trees?

"We're burnin' daylight" John Wayne

Date: January 26, 2008 10:03AM
Big as in 17 1/2 inches......Not a hawg monster, but very heavy for it's length. Typical TR deep water Kentucky....

91, yes, it was right off to the side of one of those big tree's. The batch near my house. I had lots of fish streaming up to look but I was having trouble getting them to go ahead and bite it. It was one of those days when they come look and then just melt off. I changed to the jigging rap and caught that one and then went in. brrrrrrrr.....

Posted by: Hunter91
Date: January 26, 2008 09:10PM
Those trees look like they could be great deep crappie trees also!!

"We're burnin' daylight" John Wayne

Date: January 27, 2008 08:14AM
I get an occaisional crappie out there. I'm sure they are there. I just never spent the time to figure out how to catch them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login