Findmall.com

Largemouth & Smallmouth Bass Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Dropshotting
Posted by: Hunter91
Date: July 18, 2007 09:19PM
Lil Hunter and I hit upper TR today. Caught 10 bass dropshotting in 20-30 feet. Lots of fun. Only one keeper though. Also caught 1 17inch walleye and 1 14 in crappie trolling.

"We're burnin' daylight" John Wayne

Re: Dropshotting
Date: July 21, 2007 07:20PM
caught 10 more this morning in a little deeper water about 30-35ft. 3 keepers biggest was 3.5lb largemouth.

Posted by: Tablerock
Date: July 24, 2007 03:44PM
Hey 91....Way to go.... I would have replied sooner but my lakestockton forum list did not show any new posts....I just happened to stop in and saw your post.
By the way, once I got into the bass forum, every post since the dawn of time shows as new. Even ones I posted..... lol......
My "front sheet" does not show any new posts except in the walleye forum.... I hope this gets fixed.
Whacker, are you listening....?? lol......

Date: July 24, 2007 09:03PM
TR--Mine did that also about a week ago. Had to mark everything as read. I have been trying some drop shotting with the gulp minnows hoping for walleyes. i have come back with half a minnow several times but no walleye yet. the bluegill love those gulp minnows also. I have caught a few pretty good ones while trying them.

Posted by: Tablerock
Date: July 25, 2007 09:28AM
Good info and good idea.... Johnnie Candle uses the drop shot for walleyes with good results. That just might be the ticket for those deep brushpiles at BS......hmmmmm....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login