Findmall.com

Varmint Hunting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: AR rifles
Posted by: bullitt
Date: September 08, 2009 07:14PM
This one is a flattop, also. No carry handle at all. I haven't had a chance to shoot it at any distance over 50yds, but I have it holding at 5/8in center to center at that distance. I'm anxious to air it out a bit and see how it shoots. So far, it's a lot of fun.

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: October 02, 2009 07:49PM
Ruger just brought out a new AR-15. Super sweet rifle, but with a two grand price tag, you won't be seeing one in my gun safe any time soon. Like the other top line AR companies, Ruger will have three versions....semi auto only, semi-auto with a 3 shot burst, and selectable full auto for military and law enforcement. Obviously the rifle comes with all the bells and whistles.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: Tablerock
Date: October 04, 2009 06:33PM
CW.....A regular ole civilian can't get a 3 round burst model can they ?

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

T. Jefferson

Posted by: fcso1253
Date: October 05, 2009 04:11PM
Nope TR, I got one with select fire though:biggrin:, kind of a waste though, I train to concentrate on one shot at a time. Aim to shoot, to stop a threat, not spray and pray. Full auto is a good time though for playing.

Posted by: Tablerock
Date: October 06, 2009 02:59PM
10 - 4, fcso1253...... I knew a "regular civ" couldn't get the 3 round burst. I was just trying to give CW a chance to "clarify" his post.... lol

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

T. Jefferson

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login