Findmall.com

Varmint Hunting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
They do the work, I do the shooting........
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: March 22, 2008 10:42AM
A group of coyote hunters who chase the quarry with hounds has been letting the pack loose out here over the last month or so. Two weeks ago I walked out back with my AR-15 and managed to get off two quick shots at a fleeing coyote. This morning I went back on my 4 wheeler and was sitting at a gate when the hounds started baying on top of my hill only a couple hundred yards from me. I had the rifle ready but when the dogs came down the back side toward me I could not see them. They did flush a coyote out, but the mix of dogs and coyote made it too dangerous to shoot and the songdog made its getaway over the next farm to the south. This is a pretty cool way to hunt......I don't have to call, I don't have to make sets, I don't really have to do any work. Eventually the dogs will push the coyotes to our place with the open pastures and I will (hopefully) see the critter in time to get a shot off.
I had the little Savage .223 bolt gun today, but next time out I may set up where I can see more area, but have longer shots. Then the .243 or even the 7mm mag might get a workout.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Re: They do the work, I do the shooting........
Posted by: LCX-110
Date: March 22, 2008 05:15PM
I don't know what the guys do up there but down here they run coyotes just to listen to their hounds on track they have no interest in shooting one....Makes NO sense to me but whatever floats their boat........They mostly turn their hounds loose at night here, there is a few daytime guys..........

Go Hogs!!!

Date: March 23, 2008 08:09AM
This group lets the dogs track down and kill the coyote. A few years back a bunch of seriously undesireables from up around Cross Timbers started hunting in here, but they would line up six or eight pickups and shoot over cows at running coyotes. I asked them to go somewhere other than the road in front of my house and one of them threatened to burn my house down. I'm pretty sure they were responsible for putting sugar in the gas tank of the pickup I had at the time. The local sheriff and game wardens would do NOTHING about the illegal hunting from the road, but finally they pissed of the wrong guys and the Highway Patrol cleaned them out. Haven't seen them in several years now. The current group rides up and down the road with tracking antennas stuck out the windows of their trucks, but I've never heard a shot. The honcho of the outfit is the superintendent of schools at Buffalo, so there's at least one high school diploma in the bunch. The Cross Timbers group looked, acted, and talked like none of them made it past the 4th grade.
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: hillbilly
Date: October 21, 2008 10:15PM
Hey CW iam finally back on line been along time hope everyone has been doing well. I need help a friend gave me a Remington sportsmen 512 22 rifle but its missing the trigger assembly, well every part under the chamber is gone anyone know where i may find the parts its a good looking old gun. Thanks Kevin

P.S. They run song dogs around here two cw i just walk to the edge of the field and wait they cross it every time fun shooting

Date: October 28, 2008 08:41PM
Google Numrich Arms on the net. They carry millions of old gun parts.
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: REELXTC
Date: October 29, 2008 12:00PM
I checked Brownell's and they didn't show it. I usually get my gun parts there.

...REELXTC...

LUND PRO-V 2025 IFS POWERED BY YAMAHA

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: walleyesrus
Date: December 06, 2008 08:48AM
I saw a group of guys hunting like that over near Clever and asked my buddy what they were doing and he says they bet on the dogs. Not sure how they determine who's dog wins but makes sense to me..

leilei3915
Posted by: chenlina
Date: March 28, 2018 02:39AM
2018328 leilei3915
valentino outlet
canada goose jackets
coach outlet
michael kors outlet online
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
nfl jerseys
cheap nike shoes
coach outlet
mcm handbags
ray ban wayfarer
prada outlet stores
pandora outlet
yeezy boost
ugg boots
ferragamo shoes
mlb jerseys
pandora rings
coach outlet clearance
fred perry outlet
kate spade
ed hardy outlet
michael kors outlet stores
pandora outlet
adidas outlet online
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren polo
nfl jerseys
uggs outlet
air max 90
coach outlet store online
adidas superstar shoes
michael kors handbags
canada goose outlet
fred perry polo
ralph lauren shirts
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet online
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
coach outlet store online
pandora charms
fitflops sale clearance
nike outlet online
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet
pandora jewelry
michael kors bags
ugg boots
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
christian louboutin
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
uggs outlet
longchamp
true religion jeans
coach factory outlet
cheap ray bans sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasse
ugg boots clearance
fitflop sandals
kate spade
michael kors outlet
polo outlet
ed hardy
ralph lauren uk
canada goose
canada goose
pandora outlet
coach factory outlet
jordan retro
fred perry clothing
nike air max
christian louboutin uk
coach outlet
coach outlet
nmd adidas
nfl jerseys
nike air max
giuseppe zanotti shoes
pandora charms sale clearance
pandora jewelry
nike outlet
michael kors handbags
pandora bracelet
coach factory outlet
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
coach outlet
coach outlet online
654sa65dsa465dsa46545sa64d56sa

Posted by: linpingping1314520
Date: July 12, 2018 09:48AM
asics, timberland outlet, swarovski canada, raiders nfl jersey, oakley outlet online, asics outlet, nike store, salvatore ferragamo, nike, michael kors outlet, supra shoes, longchamp handbags outlet, ralph lauren uk, marc jacobs, barbour jackets, nike free run, uhren, air max, browns nfl jersey, mcm bags, christian louboutin, miami heat jerseys, christian louboutin, juicy couture outlet, coach black friday, adidas, broncos nfl jersey, nike free 5.0, ray ban, nike, houston rockets jersey, michael kors uk, orlando magic jersey, coach factory outlet, burberry uk, rams nfl jersey, michael kors, prada shoes, ralph lauren polos, ralph lauren, fred perry, kings jersey, babyliss, Hermes, burberry canada, coach outlet, cheap jerseys, new balance shoes, relojes, nike mercurial, five finger shoes, trail blazers jersey, stone island, hilfiger, coach outlet usa, coach factory outlet online, ray ban sunglasses outlet, hogan shoes, puma shoes, ray ban, levi's jeans, softball bats, vans, barbour jacket outlet, prada sunglasses, moncler outlet, replica handbags, converse, christian louboutin shoes, ralph lauren outlet, ed hardy, tory burch sandals, oakley outlet, thomas sabo charms, jaguars nfl jersey, michael kors outlet, nike air max, nike store, burberry, beats by dre, ralph lauren outlet online, ray ban, retro jordans, oakley, kate spade, omega watches, uggs outlet, swarovski jewelry, burberry outlet, philipp plein, burberry uk, adidas, nike roshe, the north face, pandora outlet, tods shoes outlet, detroit pistons jerseys, air max 2015, air force, tommy hilfiger, oakley sunglasses, pandora uk, c.c beanies, lacoste outlet, ray ban, armani exchange, nfl jerseys, giants nfl jersey, fitflop , nike huarache, huarache, the north face, mizuno running, tory burch outlet, converse sneakers, air max 2015, fendi outlet, cheap true religion, ray bans, hilfiger outlet, hermes, vans shoes, nike store, ferragamo, puma, nike factory, timberland, nba jersey, ralph lauren, boston celtics jerseys, bcbg max, michael kors outlet, dsquared2 outlet, ray ban, bucks jersey, hoodies outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, true religion jeans, air max, kate spade outlet, nfl jerseys, oakley sunglasses outlet, chiefs nfl jersey, dallas mavericks jersey, roshe run, versace outlet, michaelkors.com, new balance outlet, prada, bears nfl jersey, supra shoes, falcons nfl jersey, polo outlet online, iphone cases, nike free, air jordans, michael kors usa, belstaff jackets outlet, chicago bulls jerseys, tn pas cher, nba jerseys, soccer outlet, dolphins nfl jersey, jimmy choo shoes, valentino, new york knicks jerseys, adidas, calvin klein, mlb jerseys, cleveland cavaliers jersey, philipp plein outlet, true religion outlet store, ravens nfl jersey, los angeles clippers jerseys, pandora, tory burch sale, air max shoes, oakley sunglasses outlet, cheap nhl jerseys, omega watches, links of london, ralph lauren, timberland shoes, 49ers nfl jersey, fred perry outlet, versace outlet, thomas sabo, polo ralph lauren, true religion, woolrich outlet, longchamp, adidas schuhe, uggs boots, adidas shoes, skechers shoes outlet, mont blanc pens, jimmy choo, burberry, pandora jewellery, barbour jackets, mizuno running shoes, coach outlet online, giuseppe zanotti, guess factory, iphone case, soccer shoes, coach purses outlet, oakley sungalsses outlet, mcm handbags, michael kors bags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, adidas yeezy shoes, belstaff jackets, ralph lauren factory store, packers nfl jersey, fidget spinner, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet online, air max, longchamp, seahawks nfl jersey, ray ban, lacoste outlet online, swarovski crystal, patriots nfl jersey, air max 90, eyeglasses online, lunette oakley, ecco shoes, mcm backpack, oakley sunglasses outlet, cheap jordans, swarovski, cowboys nfl jersey, vikings nfl jersey, michael kors, nike air max, eagles nfl jersey, pandora jewelry, converse, pacers jersey, coach outlet, jets nfl jersey, nike shoes outlet, bengals nfl jersey, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, salomon, polo outlet, guciheaven outlet, lions nfl jersey, hugo boss online, ray ban, kate spade outlet, juicy couture, barbour jackets outlet, mbt shoes, new balance, pandora, bcbg dresses, mcm backpack outlet, prada outlet, north face jackets, hermes outlet, michael kors, timberland boots, nike roshe run, scarpe hogan, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses cheap, nike free, michael kors uk, nba jerseys, nike air, jack wolfskin ca, spurs jersey, ray ban outlet, marc jacobs, roshe run, cheap shoes, nike, north face outlet, beats by dre headphones, tory burch outlet, saints nfl jersey, dsquared2, charlotte hornets jersey, michael kors, jordan, belstaff outlet, cheap nfl jerseys, north face backpacks, air max, nba shoes, g by guess, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, michael kors australia, soccer shoes outlet, burberry handbags, bottega, roshe runs, raptors jersey, tommy hilfiger outlet, ferragamo uk, christian louboutin shoes, long champ, oakley sungalsses outlet, nike canada, tommy hilfiger, kate spade outlet, titans nfl jersey, reebok, grizzlies jersey, coach black friday, air huarache, under armour outlet, hermes birkin, warriors jersey, mcm handbags, replica watches, nike free run, givenchy antigona, swarovski, true religion outlet, north face, oklahoma city thunder jerseys, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, azcardinals nfl jersey, converse shoes, bills nfl jersey, ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses outlet, nets jerseys, dansko shoes, swarovski, michael kors outlet, texans nfl jersey, nike, oakley sungalsses outlet, true religion jeans outlet, asics shoes outlet, hilfiger online shop, adidas shoes, beats by dr dre, cheap mlb jerseys, under armour, ray ban wayfarer, thomas sabo, occhiali ray ban, christian louboutin, coach outlet online, nhl jerseys, michael kors outlet, cheap jerseys, red bottoms, cheap ray ban, ray ban, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, bottega veneta, vans, designer handbags, coach outlet, new balance, ralph lauren outlet, jordan release dates, horloges, barbour, jazz jersey, adidas, denver nuggets jersey, oakley vault, reebok shoes, basketball shoes, burberry outlet, pandora charms, polo ralph, jordan shoes, handbags outlet, new balance, atlanta hawks jersey, giuseppe shoes, oakley vault, los angeles lakers jerseys, timberwolves jersey, nike air, ferragamo shoes, moncler jackets, eyeglass frames, salvatore ferragamo, skechers, skechers shoes, wizards jersey, chrome hearts outlet, coach outlet, michael kors bags, jordan retro, chargers nfl jersey, michael kors, ray-ban sunglasses, ralph lauren online shop, coach factory outlet, nike air max, michael kors handbags, cheap jerseys, parajumpers outlet, oakley sungalsses outlet, pelicans jersey, nike, suns jersey, philadelphia 76ers jersey, nike, ralph lauren polo, nba jerseys outlet, burberry, flat iron, nike roshe, the north face jackets, ralph lauren, coach outlet store, burberry outlet, coach sacs, tommy hilfiger, north face, panthers nfl jersey, longchamp handbags, coach outlet, redskins nfl jersey, steelers nfl jersey, the north face outlet, mont blanc, michael kors outlet online, adidas, buccaneers nfl jersey, jack wolfskin outlet, colts nfl jersey, hogan, burberry outlet wq

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login