Findmall.com

Walleye Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Good Luck at Bull Shoals
Posted by: Sirmanski
Date: September 29, 2008 06:05PM
Want to wish all the participants in the Bull Shoals Tournament GOOD LUCK. May your poles always be bent and your landing net full of Big Girls.

Most of all BE SAFE and have a great time. Wish I could be there with you.

THE FIRST PLACE TEAM AND THE LAST PLACE TEAM WILL RECIEVE A GIFT PACKAGE FROM SIRMANSKI LURES.:bouncy:

Sirmanski

www.sirmanski.com

Re: Good Luck at Bull Shoals
Posted by: Walleyedmike
Date: September 29, 2008 06:11PM
Well said, Sirmanski, my sentiments exactly:cheers:

WM

Posted by: powerdive
Date: September 29, 2008 06:44PM
There's usually several last place teams.:rofl:

Posted by: bullitt
Date: September 29, 2008 07:23PM
That's not funny, PD! I prefer to say we tied for 9th.

Date: September 29, 2008 08:12PM
Maybe I should have put a rule in that the Last Place Team cannot claim last place just because they threw back keepers that should have been kept.

Personaly I believe it was the ULTIMATE in Catch & Release.:thumbup:

Sirmanski

www.sirmanski.com

Date: September 29, 2008 08:50PM
I remember one tourney at Bull Shoals in which one team ended up in first place and everybody else--well, they all tied for 2nd.

Still, it's a fine and generous offer, Mr. S.:please:

Posted by: crazy1
Date: September 29, 2008 09:02PM
PD when was that? Iv'e slept since then?

Date: September 29, 2008 09:16PM
A winter event, maybe 3-4 years ago. You were there.

Posted by: L.W.
Date: September 30, 2008 07:03AM
I reamber that one.
L.W.

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: September 30, 2008 09:08AM
Is the gift package sponsor going to come down and make those presentations in person? It's not THAT far from KC....maybe 300 miles or so one way, but gas is way down and is almost affordable.:rofl: I reckon we could talk Karl into letting us use one of his roll away beds and you could crash with me and the Trolling Motor Kid.:poke:
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Date: September 30, 2008 09:14AM
CW,

Thanks for your kind offer but I have a family reunion I 'm attending this Sunday. Unless you would let me ride the "Blue Mongoose " around and hand out cold beverages.:cheers:

I would also be happy to be at the dock and make sure there is no confusion with people putting their boats on the wrong trailers if I was avaliable.:rofl:

Date: September 30, 2008 01:17PM
The Blue Mongoose is unavailable for another week or so. Complicated repairs and exotic parts cannot be rushed, and at least one tire is on back order, so it could be a few days before it returns home. However, once it is here, if you have some riding experience I see no reason why you can't take her for a spin. After all, this is a 28 year old piece of machinery we're talking about and not one of the new ones that goes for well over $30K. Just remember that you would be on a motorcycle almost as big and heavy as a big
Harley. There's a lot of metal in one of those Goldwings. The new ones are lots bigger.
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Date: September 30, 2008 01:24PM
Never mentioned this to you but i raced Motorcycles for 15 years. The Mongoose would be like riding an Old Mare :rolleyes:

Date: September 30, 2008 04:20PM
Then you need to go down and spend some of your accumulated loot and get that 2008 Valkyrie that's sitting on the floor of the showroom....it's got some little aluminum bottles attached to each side with knobs and stuff to open and close the top of the bottles.
Must be some powerful stuff in those bottles. The 1320cc engine cranks out 420hp when that yellow gas is run through the injection system......I would live less than 30 seconds on a ride on that beast. However, the Blue Mongoose was starting to feel comfortable as I wheeled around the parking lot while waiting for the service door to open. With new tires it might even be "stable feeling".....
Life is short....live it on a Wing and a prayer. (I "borrowed" the phrase from a fellow Wing rider, so I hope he won't object too strenuously)
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: Tablerock
Date: September 30, 2008 04:26PM
L.W.
I reamber that one.
L.W.

I'll bet you do ! :rofl: I was motoring upstream and saw you and Keith do the high 5 and I knew we were in trouble........ lol....

Posted by: REELXTC
Date: October 01, 2008 09:45PM
Hi,

Thanks to Sirmanski I have the "gift packages". I hope they find their way to the tourney.

Great looking lures!!

...REELXTC...

LUND PRO-V 2025 IFS POWERED BY YAMAHA

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2008 09:45PM by REELXTC.

Posted by: mcmatt
Date: October 01, 2008 11:15PM
Good luck to all participants. I'd been planning all year to come down and fish this one, but the GDJ will not permit such a venture at this time. In the ultimate irony, I have to stay home and sell something while XTC goes fishing. So much for clean livin'

Have fun, be safe and say "hello" to the fine folks at the Driftwood for me.

One Crankbait is Too Many, But a Thousand is Not Enough

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2008 09:43PM by mcmatt.

Date: October 03, 2008 06:43AM
Yo, McMatt.....sorry you can't get down here for the final tournament of the year. Somehow the atmosphere just won't be quite as jovial without your presence. Will definitely pass on your greetings to Karl and the krewe. (that's a Cajun word....look it up)
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: REELXTC
Date: October 03, 2008 06:58AM
mcmatt
In the ultimate irony, I have to stay home and sell something while XTC goes fishing. So much for clean livin'

Have fun, be safe and say "hello" to the fine folks at the Driftwood for me.

Matt, now that is different. I'm fishing while you're selling something! I like the ring of it.

BTW: The rooms here are very nice.

...REELXTC...

LUND PRO-V 2025 IFS POWERED BY YAMAHA

NPAA #547

<*}}}}}}><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: Jim Carroll
Date: October 03, 2008 06:32PM
Looking at the latest oxygen report from Bull Shoals, looks to me like 30-35' FOW is where it's going to happen.

Good Luck Guys! :thumbup:

Jim Carroll NPAA #13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login