Findmall.com

Walleye Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Annual Corps of Engineers pass
Posted by: powerdive
Date: February 18, 2008 11:02AM
For anyone who wishes to obtain an annual pass for boat launching/day use of Corps recreational parks and facilities (anywhere, including Stockton Lake), the annual fee is $30. It's good for 1 year from the date of purchase. The link below will get you to the permit form, which you can print and mail:

http://www.nwk.usace.army.mil/lakes/DayUseForm.cfm?lake=ST

Re: Annual Corps of Engineers pass
Posted by: bumps2
Date: February 18, 2008 11:59AM
You can also get them by calling the Stockton Project Office @ 417-276-3113/3114. Same cost as above and they will take credit/debit cards.

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: February 18, 2008 02:12PM
I would presume you can walk in the Kit Bond COE center on the west end of the dam and get one in person......
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Date: February 18, 2008 02:18PM
Three ways to shop!:bouncy:

Posted by: walleyesrus
Date: February 18, 2008 02:29PM
When we have our outing at Beaver creek in a few weeks you can pick one up at the campgrounds host shack dealie. BTW there won't be a permit required for this weekends tournament. Bye now off to get my hog.

Date: February 18, 2008 02:31PM
Guess we can stop in Thursday and get one for our forays into COE waters the rest of this year.
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Date: February 18, 2008 02:59PM
People coming in from faraway lands, whether fishing tourneys or just visiting now and then, it's just good stuff to know.

Posted by: hairyman
Date: February 18, 2008 04:30PM
You can get your parking pass at Stockton Mini Mart too

Date: February 18, 2008 06:03PM
Given a choice, I reckon the MiniMart has better chow than ol' Kit Bonds COE Welcome Center. It being an Army thing and all, they probably have a choice of SOS with scrambled eggs or SOS on toast. And if you don't know what SOS really means, you don't need to be hanging out around here.......:rofl:
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Anonymous User
Date: February 18, 2008 07:21PM
I like good SOS.
Brings back memories. better that powdered eggs.
TL

Date: February 18, 2008 07:29PM
A good chow hall cook was something to be treated with the utmost respect. They were hard to come by and rotated back way too soon. At my first assignment, we had a guy who worked the 3rd shift . The command post was authorized midnight chow, and every night about 11:30 ol' Chuck would ring us up and take our order. When the dining hall had some extra special meals during the day (prime rib, steaks, etc.) he would always set some back for the two guys working the night shift in the CP. At Christmas he sent us a "modest" container of eggnog fortifier.....what a guy! The skycops who delivered our tray got the normal eggs and gravy, but we always got the good stuff if it was available. We had S%*t On a Shingle only on rare occasions. As a reward for his work on our behalf, ol' Sgt. Steiner sometimes found a high priority autovon line patched into his office phone in the dining hall at 2a.m.......

CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Posted by: crazy1
Date: February 18, 2008 08:10PM
Go to the mini mart CW B&G and fried chicken will help the YMCA.:devil:

Posted by: lundone
Date: February 18, 2008 08:28PM
Being in Navy Supply and carrying the keys to all the food lockers had its benefits on those long cruises.

Date: February 18, 2008 08:53PM
Speaking of the Mini Mart, Don got in the first of his slow death hook order. He ordered 600 and got 100 as of today he has 75 left in Gold. Don also let me know he will be giving out a special lure for everyone that fishes the tournament Sat. Don is also sponoring our placques so if you havn't met him stop by the Mart and let him know you're with the MSW group he will be glad of our support.

Date: February 18, 2008 08:55PM
Hairyman are you going to fish the tourney? Looks like we are going to have a great turnout and I know Steve Johnson will be glad to see you.

Posted by: bullitt
Date: February 18, 2008 09:02PM
RUS, what kind of hog are you getting, the "wrapped in white paper take me to a bar-b que" type or the "how'd you get that up there on the high dive" type?

Date: February 18, 2008 09:11PM
Holy crap.....I didn't know there was anybody else around here who remembers that far back in Ray Stevens career....his song about the Shriner's Convention, wasn't it! I always wondered how the Hog got up on the high diving board!
CW

"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Date: February 19, 2008 07:13AM
Believe it or not I couldn't find either kind in Forsythe, just muddy water.

Posted by: hairyman
Date: February 19, 2008 08:13AM
Sorry I cant make it have to work Sat.

Date: February 19, 2008 05:58PM
Look foreward to maybe seeing you in May.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login