Findmall.com

Walleye Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Walleye Tournament AUgust
Posted by: Bo
Date: June 06, 2013 02:41PM
August 10 Out of State Park Public Ramp west side of Highway. I will post additional information here.

Some basic info, Hours 7-4
limit 4 Walleye per boat
$70.00 entry per boat and $10.00 to be in the big fish pot.

You can also check the MO state water patrol web site under regattas.

I will have a contact number and email for folks as well.

Re: Walleye Tournament AUgust
Date: June 06, 2013 07:43PM
Shawn Bowen, 573-586-9808 email: bowens171@embarqmail.com for entry forms email me and I will send one or you can get a copy at the ramp.
Outlaw Walleye Tournament

When: 10 AUGUST 2013
Where: State Park Boat Ramp, west side of 215
Starts: 7:00 am
Weigh In: 4pm
$70.00 entry, $10.00 for Big Fish
85% Pay Back
Biggest Walleye 100% Payback
4 Fish Limit
15" min

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2013 11:55AM by Bo.

Date: June 16, 2013 12:01PM
The entry form cannot be uploaded for a copy to be emailed to you call or text 573-586-9808

Re: Walleye Tournament August
Date: July 15, 2013 03:58PM
1. These rules apply to all entrants in the Outlaw Walleye Tournament and must be obeyed at all times. Violation of these rules could result in disqualification, forfeiture of prize money, no weight tallied for the event. Protests must be received verbally within 15 minutes of the weigh-in and prior to the scales closing. Once the scales are closed no protests will be taken.
2. This is an open tournament.
3. Alcohol and drugs: Not allowed during tournament through the end of weigh in.
4. Safety: All entrants must have all required safety items required by state law.
5. All state and local fishery regulations and laws apply for Stockton Lake Missouri.
6. Lures and Live Bait are allowed.
7. Each team or boat presents no more than 4 fish for weigh in.
8. Off Limits areas: None
9. All fishing will be done from within the boat and on Stockton lake.
10. In the event of a tie the team that has the biggest fish will break the tie.
11. Upon signing of the entry form below, all contestants release Outlaw Tournament director Shawn Bowen and any person assisting from liability as a result of accidents, losses or theft. Contestants are responsible for knowing the laws and these rules and adhering to them.
12. WEIGH IN: All boats will be INSIDE the Buoys of the launch site by 4pm. Any boat NOT inside the buoys forfeits their fish!
13. Payout is 1 place for every five boats entered.
14. Interpretations of the rules are left to the discretion of the tournament director.
15. Dead fish penalty is 1 lb per dead fish.

By signing the entry below you release Shawn Bowen and anyone assisting in the conduct of the tournament from any liability.

Entry Form to be completed and turned in on the morning of the tournament or mailed with your entry

Boaters name____________________________________________________

Address________________________________________________________

Phone Number___________________________________________________

Signature_______________________________________________________

Non Boater Name_________________________________________________

Address________________________________________________________

Phone Number___________________________________________________

Signature_______________________________________________________

Total Weight_______________

Posted by: lmt out
Date: August 02, 2013 10:29PM
is the tournament still on and can a team just come to the ramp the morning of the tourney?

Date: August 05, 2013 10:48AM
Yes the tournament is still on, rain or shine, and I will be at the ramp at 5:30

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2013 01:08PM by Bo.

Date: August 08, 2013 09:19AM
Is anyone going to fish the tournament local to the ramp? Trying to find out if there are any issues with the launch site? 30% chance of rain and lake level was up almost 7'

Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: August 08, 2013 11:28AM
Bo....we launched out of the west side State Park ramp when the water was up to the edge of the parking lot. You don't have a lot of room for backing trailers to the water's edge, but the ramp drops off enough to launch if your drivers know how to deal with the narrow roadway down to the lake. With the water up at least 7 feet, and more rain last night, the fish are going to be scattered all over the place, and probably well up into the shoreline brush. Good luck.
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Date: August 08, 2013 01:50PM
Thank you sir!

Date: August 09, 2013 12:59PM
A look at MoDOT interactive roads over there look good so far, leaving in a little bit to head down. If anyone has a question call my cell 573-586-9808. If I don't answer leave a message. Signal is bad in parts.Details for Saturday, August 10

Partly cloudy. High 86F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Evening: Isolated thunderstorms in the evening.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2013 01:09PM by Bo.

Posted by: lmt out
Date: August 12, 2013 06:27AM
anyone have results?

Date: August 12, 2013 08:36AM
There are none, well I was there and 3 boats showed and we just all went and fished

The lake was clear to slightly stained, only saw a few trees floating in the lake. But the fishing was TOUGH. We had shorts and a couple of crappie. I spoke to a couple of boats leaving and they had been bass fishing, They had not had a bite all day. Of course the lake level was extremly high as we had seen fish attractor signs that were not much higher than our heads standing up lol.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login