Findmall.com

Walleye Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Terrible news for all
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: May 18, 2013 04:45PM
Mike Alley notified me this morning (May 18) that everybody's friend and favorite walleye fisherman Marty Ford, aka Tablerock, passed away on Monday. I have known Marty for many years, and we partnered up for the first walleye tournament either of us ever fished. We were a sight out there in a 17 foot Tracker bass boat, but we learned fast and by Sunday we we
in the chase for a prize money check. Marty was a fierce competitor, but never took a shortcut Knowing him was a true blessing in my life. Rest In Peace, my friend.
Bill Lynn
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Re: Terrible news for all
Posted by: missourimike
Date: May 18, 2013 07:06PM
Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. You've spoken of him many times and I know he had a special place in your heart.

Posted by: Ozarksoutlaw
Date: May 20, 2013 08:13AM
Sorry to hear of your friends passing CW. I just knew him from here but I knew you two were friends.

If I'd a knowed I was gonna live this long I'd a took better care of myself.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln

Posted by: Shadow
Date: May 20, 2013 08:24AM
My condolences to you and his family. He sounds like a real stand up guy and true friend to many.

Most motorcycle problems are usually caused by the Nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login