Findmall.com

Walleye Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Table rock walleye hunter
Posted by: vacation
Date: July 12, 2012 09:48AM
Hi, I am new to this forum, but not other fishing forums. I live on Table Rock right near the dam area, I have caught 2 walleye in 7 years bass fishing that area. I am an avid walleye fisherman every year in Canada and other U.S. waters but I am committed to you all this summer/fall, I am going to specifically target walleye in the dam area of table rock.

I went yesterday for 2 hrs in the dead heat and pulled cranks in 30-35fow on long runout points with nothing but lost lures to show for. I will try to keep everyone posted, but if you have a couple spots you would like me to try in the dam area and I will post results to you either in a PM or on the board if you'd like. Basically I will find walleye in my end of the lake at some point.

Any and all tips/advice is appreciated.

Thanks for having me

Vacation

Re: Table rock walleye hunter
Posted by: coyotewhacker
Date: July 12, 2012 06:42PM
You have a fellow walleye chaser who lives on Table Rock. His handle is , strangely enough, Table Rock. You might drop him a PM and exchange information and maybe set up a trolling trip.....
CW

A man has got to know his limitations.
"Dirty Harry" Callaghan

Re: Table rock walleye hunter
Posted by: Tablerock
Date: August 02, 2012 06:30PM
Yep.....I've caught a few in the lower lake....(Cow Creek to the Dam area) .....Hunter91 is very good at catching them in the lower lake.....My main problem in the dam area is the shear size of the lake down there (as opposed to the upper end) and the great depths......They can be caught, but they aren't easy.....

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

T. Jefferson

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login